Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry smv rising?

Just be oofy doofy prettyboy

Doesn't work for ogrecels like me

I'VE BEEN PREACHING JBC FOR YEARS. JUST BE CURRY IS THE FUNDUMENTAL LAW OF THE UNIVERSE

CURRIES LITERALLY CANNOT BE INCEL

I'VE BEEN PREACHING JBC FOR YEARS. JUST BE CURRY IS THE FUNDUMENTAL LAW OF THE UNIVERSE

CURRIES LITERALLY CANNOT BE INCEL
CURRIES GET MADE FUN OF BY EVERYONE BUT STILL MANAGE TO PULL STACYS SOMEHOW :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Who know ? :feelsaww: but honestly If there is a race that will have difficulty becoming trendy it is the curries in fact they have so many failos. :feelsaww:

Any non-Black race have fetishisers in any other race. Unless you're a Nigger there's hope for you, only us Blacks are the truest of true Truecels. :cryfeels::blackpill:

In my country, especially in large cities, foids very like curries

Blue eyed blonde men are the truest incels

Curries are lucky to not have retarded female counterparts who say "eww asian guy fetishizing himself" whenever video like these are made, despite the fact that noodlewhores have been fetishizing themselves for way longer. Fuck these mate guarding noodlewhores, i hope they get raped by black men (whom they are not at all attracted to) in minecraft.

@Transcended Trucel, he looks exactly like the oofy doofy 5’2 curry I saw in my class, even took a photo of him.
EDCB0293 F004 411F 8376 3C9FBA3C83FE

Darkskin NT curries can’t lose with white women. :feelsrope:

That one is a Nordic Stacylite. How do curries keep getting away with it!? :shock: