Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry = slayer

Curry = fakecel

This is basically just marriage, which means just settling down with another. I bet in terms of slaying (I.e Just Fuck and forget) women have way more chances than men do unless it’s a chaddeep/chadpreet. An Indian women might have 8236 slays and then marry a fellow Indian whereas an Indian man might have 0 slays and then marry a white foid contributing to this statistics. Or it might be totally the other way around for chaddeeps which might be an exception :feelsjuice:

Dont care what anyone says curries are fucking bottom of the barrel. Fucking pajeets

Dont care what anyone says curries are fucking bottom of the barrel. Fucking pajeets
Chadpreets and status-maxxed high IQ curries are probably the ones getting married to othe races

And no, niggers are and always will be bottom of the barrel

Chadpreets and status-maxxed high IQ curries are probably the ones getting married to othe races

I consider them to be the same tier. Also the whole BBC brainwashing is what made them popular and they can thugmaxx

I consider them to be the same tier. Also the whole BBC brainwashing is what made them popular and they can thugmaxx
Niggers are not the same tier as Indians, not by a Longshot. Indians are actually capable of building functioning societies and have history that goes beyond mere spear chucking

Niggers are not the same tier as Indians, not by a Longshot. Indians are actually capable of building functioning societies and have history that goes beyond mere spear chucking
You're right, I'm gonna go and read homo erectus walk among us. Someone actually made a tread Biggest blackpill niggers are Homo Erectus. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

NIGGERS CAN ASCEND WITH CUMSKIN BLONDES

No thats abos in austraillia.
Curry vs Nigger vs Abo
1667318690796-png.671057
1667318763099-png.671058

Attachments

• 1667318690796.png
    1667318690796.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 336
  • 1667318763099.png
    1667318763099.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 331
JBC is a law.

Curries don't look like that, thats top 1%.
That's how top 1℅ curries look like you stupid nigger!!
Images 42
Images 48
Images 53
Images 54
Images 62
Images 68
Images 80
Images 79
Images 81
Images 85

And these all are Indians, I haven't even shown pakis and other curries yet.

Listen here chicken teeka mashala or whatever you poo skins say, I meant that thats top 1% of pajeets. Show me average pajeet. We are not 1% here, or maybe we are just going in a different direction. And I mog all of them just for being white so fuck you

Proof that us westernized ethnics are trucels! Our women marry out more than us! @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel
20% of FOB Indian men marry out

10% of FOB Indian women marry out

27% of ABCD Indian men marry out

31% of ABCD Indian women marry out

No you don't cumskin basement dweller:feelshaha::feelshaha:,post your face so we can laugh at you delusional retard
Listen here chicken teeka mashala or whatever you poo skins say, I meant that thats top 1% of pajeets. Show me average pajeet. We are not 1% here, or maybe we are just going in a different direction. And I mog all of them just for being white so fuck you

No you don't cumskin basement dweller:feelshaha::feelshaha:,post your face so we can laugh at you delusional retard
I'm not posting shit, if you think curries are better then mayos you are delusional

Proof that us westernized ethnics are trucels! Our women marry out more than us! @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel
the fob curries are likely to more NT, money maxxed and IQ maxxed than us domestic ones. No wonder. Fuck being western ethnic!

Niggers can cuck us tho, animalpill is brutal.

Listen here chicken teeka mashala or whatever you poo skins say, I meant that thats top 1% of pajeets. Show me average pajeet. We are not 1% here, or maybe we are just going in a different direction.
Average Indian mogs average nigger
1667355606859-png.671199

And I mog all of them just for being white so fuck you
39348CE2 E5AE 4EA5 B08E B41AC2BD8746

No you don't cumskin basement dweller
That stupid mayo literally thinks that he mogs Hritik Roshan, Shiney Ahuja, Asim Riaz etc lol just because he's whaaait:lul:
All those aforementioned guys probably have banged more white chicks than he has ever seen in his whole life.
post your face so we can laugh at you delusional retard
That's how he probably looks
IMG 20221102 075644

Attachments

• 1667355606859.png
    1667355606859.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 202
Men don't want pajeetas as much as asian girls let alone wifing them up
You mean nerdy white men dont want pajeetas, which is just asinine because Indian women, at least the top percent, are FAR hotter than anything found among Japanese/Chinese women. And like @Misogynist Curry 卐 said, that's ignoring Paki and Afghan women, who would mog evene more.

One of the cutest girls I've ever known was an afghan girl whom I used to go to school with, she literally looked like a doll.

That said, I personally have a fetish for dark-skinnned dravidian women and would love to bleach them