Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry problems: masturbation during exam

@wereq Can you please translate this for us, brocel?

Neetmaxxing lessons

@wereq Can you please translate this for us, brocel?
He's saying that masturbation is a distraction when it comes to school work, studying, etc.

He's saying that masturbation is a distraction when it comes to school work, studying, etc.
As if curries have a life beyond that :feelskek:

true. those damn stacies make my boner uncontrollable

My autistic ass used to hump the floor in gym class in front of everyone

As if curries have a life beyond that :feelskek:
ALmost no one has a life beyond studying if they want to be successful, such is true but it is an unfortunat reality

ALmost no one has a life beyond studying if they want to be successful, such is true but it is an unfortunat reality
Not true if you live in the West. You can be an average student, barely study and still make a decent living whereas for curries if you aren't studying 10-12 hours a day you will be dirt poor, living in literal slums

Not true if you live in the West. You can be an average student, barely study and still make a decent living whereas for curries if you aren't studying 10-12 hours a day you will be dirt poor, living in literal slums
I have a BSc in economics as well as a minor in data statistics, can't find a job ..

He was edging in class to looksmaxx MEWING

My autistic ass used to hump the floor in gym class in front of everyone
Low inhib legend. I had a friend in primary who liked to rub his crotch on doorframes and moan loudly.