Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Curry parents are so damn annoying

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I am 26 year old and still living with them and all they cared and care about is money money money.

There is no other talk about but the most superficial shit. Comparing me to other sons, then money money money, then status in the curry-community.

They dont care about hobbys of their son, about mental health of their son, about what kind of friends i havw or whether i even have friends. No shit that is actually important when you have a child.

Just always money, status, money, status. They also act like they are always right with everything. and abnormally cheap.

My annoying curry-father never was part of my life and has the nerve to tell me how the sons of his brother bought a motorcycle and how i need to work my ass off more.

Only currycels can understand how nagging and abusive they are.

Last edited:
sorry to hear that bro - both parents being shitty is fucked up. Proves that you must be so bad looking that even your parents dismiss you (gl kids are treated better than ugly kids)

I mean , curries are ugly af .so They cope hard with money . A r e you living in curry land ? HOw is living there if so ?