Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry men are the negresses of human male gender

tandoorichickencel

tandoorichickencel

Officer
★★
I’ve been thinking about it seriously.

Indian men have low smv on a collosal scale. Indian men are short, ugly and usually have small cocks. They are literally at the bottom of the racial totem pole for men.

Same thing with negresses. Black women look like ugly monkeys who put on a weave. Their dark skin looks like poo and on average most males across all races including black men prefer lighter skinned women of other races.

This brings me to conclude that curry males suffer the most in a multicultural society due to lookism

I’ve been thinking about it seriously.

Indian men have low smv on a collosal scale. Indian men are short, ugly and usually have small cocks. They are literally at the bottom of the racial totem pole for men.

Same thing with negresses. Black women look like ugly monkeys who put on a weave. Their dark skin looks like poo and on average most males across all races including black men prefer lighter skinned women of other races.

This brings me to conclude that curry males suffer the most in a multicultural society due to lookism
I am shitalian passing

I'm the only currycel on this forum who fits the curry archetype