Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry manlet gets blackpilled

Based relative.

Curry relatives blackpilled as fuck

height things aside curry relatives are the worst assholes you could ever encounter in life;
we have a saying in my language that loosely translates as "finding maggots outta milk" means trying to find faults from even best of things and it fits perfectly with pajeet relatives;
some of the biggest demoralizing uncouth subhumans that i've seen are from this relatives bunch only even my rivals-enemies in my neighbourhood suburbs have some good opinions about me than these subhuman relatives
all my currybros here can vouch similar things about some of their relatives if not all
@Pajeetsingh @Chudpreet @currycel⁰ @JayGoptri @Transcended Trucel @curryboy420 @Intellectual_69 @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Ricordanza

height things aside curry relatives are the worst assholes you could ever encounter in life;
we have a saying in my language that loosely translates as "finding maggots outta milk" means trying to find faults from even best of things and it fits perfectly with pajeet relatives;
some of the biggest demoralizing uncouth subhumans that i've seen are from this relatives bunch only even my rivals-enemies in my neighbourhood suburbs have some good opinions about me than these subhuman relatives
all my currybros here can vouch similar things about some of their relatives if not all
@Pajeetsingh @Chudpreet @currycel⁰ @JayGoptri @Transcended Trucel @curryboy420 @Intellectual_69 @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Ricordanza
Not curry but can confirm that no matter how bad your family is, mine is worse

Didn't tag the most trucel curry on this site :feelsUgh:

100% with you here. Curry relatives are faggots, but in my experience, curry family friends are even worse.

Curry family friends are literally all foid-brained, even the males. They’re so prone to envy, gossip, and hatred it’s insane. The aunties in my neighborhood and the way they’ve always talked about me are among the most significant things that caused me to hate curries and curry society so much

100% with you here. Curry relatives are faggots, but in my experience, curry family friends are even worse.

Curry family friends are literally all foid-brained, even the males. They’re so prone to envy, gossip, and hatred it’s insane. The aunties in my neighborhood and the way they’ve always talked about me are among the most significant things that caused me to hate curries and curry society so much
yes that too, curry "family friends" and "neighbours" etc are equally worse but in sweet-tongued way; relatives may whip some snarks at you and get away with it but these 'family friends' give you sweet ear poison outta their jealousy

agreed. I have tons of petty trashy competitive relatives. One of my uncles especially seems to find fault with everything. I was in the car with his son driving. His son rear ends some whore. And this uncle then blames me for it even though I wasn't driving. says your the older one, you should know. I told him to fuck off(more politely ofc) and just cut talking to him as a result.

Tons of low IQ shitskin things

Not curry but can confirm that no matter how bad your family is, mine is worse
big cope. My inbred muzzie family has had 3 generations of cousin fucking, tons of mental illness, and I have a grandpa who died from alcholism.

You know it's fucking over when other curries are mocking and mogging your height. Jfl 5'6 male is apparently tall for indian woman's standards
not anymore in the cities. tons of curry men height mogged me

big cope. My inbred muzzie family has had 3 generations of cousin fucking, tons of mental illness, and I have a grandpa who died from alcholism.
I have 3 inbred male cousins but they still height and musclemog me.

tallfags like you have no consideration for the pain of manlets.
I am thankful to manlets.

I wish my curry relatives were like this. Those fuckers told my mom I'll grow to be over 6ft after 18 like how they did, so because of that, she never bothered giving me HGH:feelsree:.

Curries are utter subhumans they have a crab bucket mentality, they will not improve their socioeconomic conditions and will not you improves yours either.

They are definitely a demoralising Lot.

Btw, give me the translation in the language (English phonetics) for the phrase "finding maggots outta milk" can we say it in which language?

Felt this pain all my life.
Curry family friends are literally all foid-brained, even the males. They’re so prone to envy, gossip, and hatred it’s insane.
See, this is what the Christians meant when they said "Hindus will go to hell". It's not about a place we go after we die, it's about the place WE WERE ALREADY IN" due to Hindu logic. Which leads to exactly what you described. Indian logic for Western curries is damaging growing up.
The aunties in my neighborhood and the way they’ve always talked about me are among the most significant things that caused me to hate curries and curry society so much
Been there, been hurt by that.

agreed. I have tons of petty trashy competitive relatives. One of my uncles especially seems to find fault with everything. I was in the car with his son driving. His son rear ends some whore. And this uncle then blames me for it even though I wasn't driving. says your the older one, you should know. I told him to fuck off(more politely ofc) and just cut talking to him as a result.
Your lucky you could even do this without getting consequences from your parents. That's the thing about our curry rents, they were so damaged by the thought of taking their own sons side against anyone, because they want to maintain their image of positivity with everyone (accept us). This is truly an Indian story. I've had worse happen to me in my past though, car thing ain't as bad as some of the shit my family used to try and pin on me when it was clearly their own faults. :feelsbadman:

One thing I can (mostly) promise you guys is that it does get better with age. It's a slow process. Curry family will get the idea sooner or later that they should treat you the same way they treat their white neighbours and peers. And also, your behavior towards them must improve when they start showing improvement. That part has to happen quick. Distance often helps a great deal.

Just increase your height bro.

Curries are utter subhumans they have a crab bucket mentality, they will not improve their socioeconomic conditions and will not you improves yours either.
Based, has them

Yet retards like him got to breed.

2A408BCA 6783 4AF0 BE33 1918B52AAA1C

That's why we need to have their legs cut off
Laughing Hard GIF

I'm (5'1-5'2 male)

Ok I don't need to read further.