Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry loves German girls and puts them as his preference

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
494688C2 4CA4 492B 850C 97EE022C4E7A

What are his chances fellas?

Honorary aryan

Thanks Thank You GIF

You need to blackpill him. I've tried blackpilling others before but with no success honestly. They look it up and see that it's associated with "incels" after which they adopt a smug attitude and reject the blackpill completely

saar i laik de aryan garls, thei ar very butiful

he's actually not ugly for a pajeet. he probably can get a curry stacy but he will rather waste his time chassing after white stacies.

he's actually not ugly for a pajeet. he probably can get a curry stacy but he will rather waste his time chassing after white stacies.
Mixed women like Tatar girls are hotter.

Kpop and Avengers, classic NPC

View attachment 802333
What are his chances fellas?
These currycels didn't discovered the condom yet they need to stop fucking like rabbits.

He has a bigger chance of ascending If rich via arranged marriage than your normal western man.(not with a white woman of course)

Sure it sounds ridiculous but why make fun of a guy who's actually trying on a dating app? The only guys who're acceptable to belittle are normies and above, everyone else is in it with us. Anyone making fun of this guy is no different from a foid bullying an incel.

Sure it sounds ridiculous but why make fun of a guy who's actually trying on a dating app? The only guys who're acceptable to belittle are normies and above, everyone else is in it with us. Anyone making fun of this guy is no different from a foid bullying an incel.

Curries are low-inhib moggers.

Never began for jarmanygirlcels

Curries are literally more White especially Nordic worshipping than even any Nazi could be

@Copexodius Maximus @wereq
Only in terms of beauty standards. Curries are hateful and envious towards white people cause of colonization

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJXK9Tcp/

View: https://youtu.be/wVuudcpW-MY

View attachment 802391

@spasticbuddy @BataviaCel @wereq @Copexodius Maximus @Shrek @Chudpreet @PLA1092 @Transcended Trucel

indians can never get credit for thugmaxxing. A gang of curries on a train is more thug than any nigger gang in the hood in terms of bringing pure fear into the hearts of women, so what a thug is really about is the aesthetics and athelticism and ability to win fights one-on-one

Curries are literally more White especially Nordic worshipping than even any Nazi could be

@Copexodius Maximus @wereq
Good, they are just recognizing the reality. But cucked for praising the foids.

Only in terms of beauty standards. Curries are hateful and envious towards white people cause of colonization
"Muh colonization" not all Whites are Anglos

Try getting retarded ass ethnics to understand that lo
You're right , they see some random Slav but then call him "colonizer , oppressor , imperialist" just because they can't distinguish him from an Anglo even though he never had anything to do with those

You're right , they see some random Slav but then call him "colonizer , oppressor , imperialist" just because they can't distinguish him from an Anglo even though he never had anything to do with those
The worst thing is I’ve seen Slavs play along with that plenty of times. Foids and soycucks of various white ethnicities who didn’t colonize jackshit like Irish, Polish, Serbian, etc. love to assert that they are part of some uniquely evil and powerful group who have a responsibility to “right the wrongs” of their ancestors

The worst thing is I’ve seen Slavs play along with that plenty of times. Foids and soycucks of various white ethnicities who didn’t colonize jackshit like Irish, Polish, Serbian, etc. love to assert that they are part of some uniquely evil and powerful group who have a responsibility to “right the wrongs” of their ancestors
Yeah I noticed , it's very strange how much brainwashing SJW'ism does , in reality it's mostly Anglos who did all the shit to ethnics , Scandinavians never colonized anything or had any slavery or genocide etc , it's Anglos who did all that shit but then all Whites get blamed for all of it

Butiful jarmany girl :lul::lul:

I actually prefer Indian women. But the gynocracy oppresses men and forces us to want Aryan women only. Tee hee

nooooo hamza told me jarmany girls LOVE indian men

Yeah I noticed , it's very strange how much brainwashing SJW'ism does , in reality it's mostly Anglos who did all the shit to ethnics , Scandinavians never colonized anything or had any slavery or genocide etc , it's Anglos who did all that shit but then all Whites get blamed for all of it
This is untrue, most of Western Europe had colonial empires, Scandinavians included. Don’t know how you forgot such powers as the German and French Empires or the Spanish Empire which literally changed the genetics of an entire continent.

Thing is though, I think you’re approaching it from the wrong ideological framework. There was nothing inherently wrong with colonization. Humans aren’t that different from other animals, the strong are meant to conquer the weak. Us blackpillers of all people should know this given that we’re well aware of genetic determinism.

Pretty much every race engaged in some form of conquest/colonization anyway. Whites are just hated cause they were the most successful at it, shitskins’ hatred of Europeans comes from envy more than anything else

Last edited:
He could downgrade and try his luck with his own kind or go to another part of India (1.4B people) and roughly the same size as the Born of Africa

:soy: He just should have a shower. Go out and touch some grass and be confident. It will work out!! :foidSoy:

can a currycel explain why all the gujaratis i see are low-iq oxygen waste? They're up there with dravidian niggers in terms of subhumanity

can a currycel explain why all the gujaratis i see are low-iq oxygen waste? They're up there with dravidian niggers in terms of subhumanity
Gujus are actually the kikes of the curry race. They're subhumans yes, but not low-IQ.

They're up there with dravidian niggers in terms of subhumanity
Dravidians IQmog and moneymog all other curries. Northern curries hardly have a physical advantage anyway, copers vastly overstate genetic differences

Low inhibiting truecel.