Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry lives in a toilet, brutal curry pill

wow what a bootiful home saar.Curry is living his best life :feelzez:

I wonder how many bootiful girls he brings home for fun 1 night stands

Last edited:
Everyday I get closer and closer to ending my worthless agonizing existence.

Seems fitting
Meanwhile his looksmatch earns 50.000$ a month on Onlyfans by showing her ass and tits and lives in a huge mansion

Life is fucking bullshit

Classic video. He is where the OG 5’2” balding Indian janitor meme comes from

All Indians live in the toilet we call india

Such an exotic, marvellous culture.

I think I lifemog him. Lifefuel.

I can't tell if this is a result of living in a third world country or being low lQ?
Why not just choose death at this point... their ability to withstand filth and shame is truly remarkable.

Why not just choose death at this point... their ability to withstand filth and shame is truly remarkable.
Is this guy a incel? Is he having toilet sex with women?

Documentary says he moved into a toilet in Delhi looking for a better life :feelskek:

Where did he live before this? In a pile of shit?

This guy was born to be a slave of slaves. No idea how this guy doesn’t kill himself

Curroids developed top-tier delusionmaxxing abilities through thousands of years of adaptation to their scorching, famine-stricken habitat. They continue to persist for the same reason cockroaches do, their limited ability in thinking allows for them to go their entire lives without ever waking up to their eternal inferiority

This guy was born to be a slave of slaves. No idea how this guy doesn’t kill himself
Literally. I don’t know how I’d cope being at the bottom of the social hierarchy amongst the most subhuman race of “people” on Earth

Some people truly unironically were indeed born to be slaves. And that sentiment applies to at least 70% of indians

Literally. I don’t know how I’d cope being at the bottom of the social hierarchy amongst the most subhuman race of “people” on Earth
SEAs, Natives, and Abos are even lower than indian imo.

Curroids developed top-tier delusionmaxxing abilities through thousands of years of adaptation to their scorching, famine-stricken habitat. They continue to persist for the same reason cockroaches do, their limited ability in thinking allows for them to go their entire lives without ever waking up to their eternal inferiority
This is actually a good description of them. Same goes for chinks and spics too.

Classic video. He is where the OG 5’2” balding Indian janitor meme comes from
He looks about 5'2 but not balding lol. Maybe some chad should pay him 100$ to shave his head to complete the subhuman meme look.

lol

Pretty sure Indonesia and Malaysia are way less subhuman places to live than anywhere in the subcon
Yes, but genetically, Indonesians and Malaysians are more ugly

Yes, but genetically, Indonesians and Malaysians are more ugly
Subhumanity is more than bad looks. Indonesians and Malays mog curries in IQ and temperament, which is why even though they’re poor you don’t see them living Looney Tunes existences remotely on the same level as curries

Indonesians and Malays also have Islam to keep their societies in line to a degree, so they aren’t global brothels and “passport bro” hellscapes like Thailand and the Phillipines

Selfless man tbh
Yes. By allowing to film him for others to see, he also shows humility. Scumciety says that humility is an attractive trait.
So why females aren't lining up to date him?

This is a mansion to curry's

Curry in his natural habitat.

He looks about 5'2 but not balding lol. Maybe some chad should pay him 100$ to shave his head to complete the subhuman meme look.
Well you know us. We have to add the balding part in there because it makes it more brutal.

Subhumanity is more than bad looks.
Perhaps, but looks is still like 70% of subhumanity and in that aspect, indians definitely mog SEAs
6ad5fe02 37a5 4059 9817 e8c9bcd2eedd
53f52afb d3fb 4fdf a6d4 766ce1ab8eea

Indonesians and Malays mog curries in IQ and temperament, which is why even though they’re poor you don’t see them living Looney Tunes existences remotely on the same level as curries
Idk how true either statement is. Most SEAs are pretty low IQ sans the Chinese immigrants. And alot of looney tunes shit happens to them to. I would argue pajeets' looney tunes existence stems from their Hindu religion, as Muslim, Jain, and Buddhist Indians live far more dignified lives

Indonesians and Malays also have Islam to keep their societies in line to a degree, so they aren’t global brothels and “passport bro” hellscapes like Thailand and the Phillipines
True, but the same could be said about Pakistanis ans indian muslims