Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry JackVille was NOT Incel. He Lied TO Us

L

Lestat

Banned
-
He constantly complained of being incel but posted on reddit about his girlfriend
and got positive comments from women.

What a fucking fraud. He said he was incel to us but was posting about his smelly curry gf on reddit.

I just hate curries. Bunch of liars and deceivers and ugly too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/6xiq1j/girlfriend_told_me_she_does_not_find_me/

How many currygirls have rejected you man?

Old news. He was never incel at all.

Lestat said:
He constantly complained of being incel but posted on reddit about his girlfriend

What a fucking fraud. He said he was incel to us but was posting about his smelly curry gf on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/6xiq1j/girlfriend_told_me_she_does_not_find_me/

We all already know.

Zielony4 said:
Old news. He was never incel at all.

hurts my heart how he was so ugly and still got girls and look how those reddit sloots lusting after him
I am better looking than him, where is my girlfriend and why dont reddit sloots kiss my ass when I post on reddit??

Lestat said:
hurts my heart how he was so ugly and still got girls and look how those reddit sloots lusting after him
I am better looking than him, where is my girlfriend and why dont reddit sloots kiss my ass when I post on reddit??

Lel, why are all curryhaters deluded that they look good. I literally put another one in his place today and he has shut up since then. If you accept your subhumanity then things would be lot better.

11gaijin said:
Lel, why are all curryhaters deluded that they look good. I literally put another one in his place today and he has shut up since then. If you accept your subhumanity then things would be lot better.

im sure I mog him. Just being white means im better looking than him. So if he is getting bitches and praise from them, where are my bitches and praise?
Its an injustice this smelly jackville is winning in life whilst I am losing

Lestat said:
im sure I mog him. Just being white means im better looking than him.

white cope

Lestat said:

But catfish man gets a free pass because he baits roasties? I've seen his count here mentioned as 20+ partners.

Lestat said:

You're quickly becoming my favorite user here. Lol keep up the JackVille07 and the lillevile08 hate threads

He was decent looking by curry standards and as such became beta bux to a subhuman cunt no surprises here stop coping. Also even ham beast curry whores would not find currycels attractive.

Lestat said:
im sure I mog him. Just being white means im better looking than him. So if he is getting bitches and praise from them, where are my bitches and praise?
Its an injustice this smelly jackville is winning in life whilst I am losing

rofl go er fag

Lestat said:

Being with an ugly smelly curry gf with a shit accent=INCEL

They are not even human, let alone women. Those women in the comments section are NOT fawning over him. They are disgusted by him in every way-they just want to virtue signal so they don't feel guilty when they go back to their white boyfriend and suck his dick.

Lestat said:

What if his GF was "asexual" to him but not when it came to Chad? We've seen it before bro.

11gaijin said:

Lol, you did not put me "in my place" boy. All you did was spam my thread and I told you to shut the fuck up and move elsewhere.

You are just jealous and insecure like every other Indian. You CANNOT handle the fact that your own western neighbors(Pakistanis) mog the living hell out of you. And that's why you hate them and want to start a war with them.

NegroKing said:
Lol, you did not put me "in my place" boy. All you did was spam my thread and I told you to shut the fuck up and move elsewhere.

You are just jealous and insecure like every other Indian. You CANNOT handle the fact that your own western neighbors(Pakistanis) mog the living hell out of you. And that's why you hate them and want to start a war with them.

That thread was not your thread faggot, it was a thread by @chudur-budur another curry who isn't deluded like you. You stopped replying to me or @blickpall since may be you realized what a faggot you were. Earlier you were using your looks to brag. When you realized you are a subhuman you are using Pakis to brag, lol. You sound like the kind of guy who would brag about the looks of his kid, if you ever breed, despite knowing that the father was someone else, lol.

11gaijin said:
That thread was not your thread faggot, it was a thread by @chudur-budur another curry who isn't deluded like you. You stopped replying to me or @blickpall since may be you realized what a faggot you were. Earlier you were using your looks to brag. When you realized you are a subhuman you are using Pakis to brag, lol. You sound like the kind of guy who would brag about the looks of his kid, if you ever breed, despite knowing that the father was someone else, lol.

No I was referring to you commenting on my thread saying "coming from a guy who calls himself Curry Chad". You keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again. You might legit be autistic or just a typical low IQ curry. Pakis have superior genetics to you(and me). I have no problem admitting it because they're my Muslim brothers. But you can't stand it.

NegroKing said:
No I was referring to you commenting on my thread saying "coming from a guy who calls himself Curry Chad". You keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again. You might legit be autistic or just a typical low IQ curry. Pakis have superior genetics to you(and me). I have no problem admitting it because they're my Muslim brothers. But you can't stand it.

And I was referring to another thread. Made that comment even before you posted that thread. You see you went from "I mog Indians in 50 mile radius" to "Pakis mog Indians". Also I am Muslim myself so stop the Muslim brother shit, faggot. You are like rice or Indian bitches who hate their race and want to be with white guys to hide there low status.

hindustan_zindabad said:
rofl go er fag

jackville was subhuman man, dont cope.
He is so lucky he is not here with us. He posted the sloots he fucked on discord.
I have them.
Will post if I could find where I saved them

Lestat said:
jackville was subhuman man, dont cope.
He is so lucky he is not here with us. He posted the sloots he fucked on discord.
I have them.
Will post if I could find where I saved them

I'm not coping i know he was a fakecel rofl i called him out before most other people did

hindustan_zindabad said:
I'm not coping i know he was a fakecel rofl i called him out before most other people did

its hard to know if he was fakecel since he was so ugly.