Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry is coping

Fuck those shitty wojaks and whatever that coping redpiller curry has to say; JFL at him thinking he has any actual relevance or original ideas/theories aside from the usual PUA nonsense because he's facially decent and 6'2. :feelsclown:

literally fucking cringe ngl this guy is cringe fr literally stfu he just pisses me off he isn't even a bad guy but he's just cringe.

Only normies can betabuxx.

Why are you watching these redpill grifters, redpill grifters are no different than bluepill normies, they just advertise more and usually are htns to begin with

FUCKING SHITSKIN REDPILL MUNCHING GYM BATHROOM FAGGOT SEX HAVING NIGGER I WILL RIP OUT HIS DARK NIGGER LIPS AND MOUTH AND SHATTER HIS RIBS WITH MY BARE HANDS I HATE THIS NIGGER FAGGOT SO MUCH ITS UNREAL

I hate women because they won't appreciate a guy like and all flock to Chadpreets (Hamza I'm talking to you)

I hate women because they won't appreciate a guy like and all flock to Chadpreets (Hamza I'm talking to you)
Redpill scammers are all retarded, if all it took was going to the gym and doing and a haircut there shitty scam wouldn't exist.

Redpill scammers are all retarded, if all it took was going to the gym and doing and a haircut there shitty scam wouldn't exist.
Not even PUAs would exist if that was true.