Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal curry is a british dish. currycels gtfih and seethe

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
british colonist went to the uncivil land of india. no doubt the smell of fecal matter caused them to want to get out ASAP. they gathered the various spices and blended it together, shipping it back to the homeland. this is curry powder as is known and eaten today in "indian" dishes.

curry dishes are british origin, such as chicken tikka masala being a Scottish dish made to fit Scottish tastes.

"curry" made in india before british colonist created curry powder was a rotten bone tossed in stagnant well water with a bunch of poorly mashed spices. nobody is eating true traditional indian dishes, they are eating british dishes inspired by indian ingredients, its like saying pizza is mexican because you used mexican tomatoes for the sauce base.

indians like to claim curry as theirs, and niggers like to smack their lips together and say whites have no taste in food and cant use spices, but curry is of british origin. so BTFO, especially you nigs whose national dishes are fucking bug burgers

View: https://youtu.be/LItNFP7icUw?si=itn8WfGoDWjT4iQ0

i don't think indians really have a lot of proud on some useless dish that they get called smelly because of it.

i never tried curry anyway so i assume it tastes like shit

i don't think indians really have a lot of proud on some useless dish that they get called smelly because of it.

i never tried curry anyway so i assume it tastes like shit
a lot of it does but some of it is good. butter chicken is pretty good

All curries eat is sand and rock. That's why they're teeth are cricket. Wait, that's British :feelskek:

It is certainly a British tradition to get very drunk and acquire curry.