Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry in denial of his mother's cheatings

A

atrangi25

Recruit
★★★
Read the last comment. Bluepilled guy in denial.
Screenshot-20220428-164853.png

Who's gonna tell him?:feelskek:

Who's gonna tell him?:feelskek:
I think he knows. I am also 99% sure they met their real father.

Chonu, Monu (typical curry name) meet uncle Chadpreet we used to study in the same college.

What does he mean by "mother and father height has SOME relevance but not always" does he mean that something else affects the offsprings height in SOME CASES as he quoted here, and if thats true, what does?

What does he mean by "mother and father height has SOME relevance but not always" does he mean that something else affects the offsprings height in SOME CASES as he quoted here, and if thats true, what does?
Only chadpreet seed does have effect

Only chadpreet seed does have effect
My mother cucked my father when i was 13 with a 5'3 ugly curry manlet:lul::feelskek: my father deserves it tbh he's a fucking narcissistic cuck who gets angry only on me and not on his whore daughter for stupid little things

Read the last comment. Bluepilled guy in denial.
Screenshot-20220428-164853.png
Lol this doesn't mean it's cheating. Genes don't work like that

Both of my grandads were like 6'2. But my paternal grandma was like 5'3. My dad ended up being 5'6

Whereas my brother is 6'2 I'm 5'8 and other bro is 5'11.

It's defintiley possible for tall curries to exist especially if they are raised on a western diet

Both of my grandads were like 6'2. But my paternal grandma was like 5'3. My dad ended up being 5'6

It's defintiley possible for tall curries to exist especially if they are raised on a western diet
Im 6'2 but my mom is 5'8 and my dad is 5'10. Im a curry

It’s possible but both of his parents are short. In your case you have tall grandads and your dad is 5'6"

While his dad is 5'4" and mom 5'3" while he is 6' and his brother 5'11".

It definitely raises some of eyebrows.

Im 6'2 but my mom is 5'8 and my dad is 5'10. Im a curry
I've seen plenty of tall curries here. The thing that people need to understand is most MENA and Northern Indians are short (mostly) due to diet. But obviously genetics plays a part too. If sand nigs/northern curries had proper diet, they could be a few inches taller. It's mongoloids that are genetically short.

Among ALL my cousins, we are taller than our dads.

My 3 male cousins are 5'10, 6'0, and 6'1 while their dad is like 5'7.

It’s possible but both of his parents are short. In your case you have tall grandads and your dad is 5'6"

While his dad is 5'4" and mom 5'3" while he is 6' and his brother 5'11".

It definitely raises some of eyebrows.
Could be tall grandparents too. Plus, it's possible his dad has shit diet in India while he has better diet in western country. I was born premature by FOUR months yet still ended up taller than my dad. If I was born normal, I probably would be 6'0

I've seen plenty of tall curries here. The thing that people need to understand is most MENA and Northern Indians are short (mostly) due to diet. But obviously genetics plays a part too. If sand nigs/northern curries had proper diet, they could be a few inches taller. It's mongoloids that are genetically short.

Among ALL my cousins, we are taller than our dads.

My 3 male cousins are 5'10, 6'0, and 6'1 while their dad is like 5'7.
Yeah curry diet srsly lacks protein and foid mothers don't even change that, fucking monkeys

It could be possible. Someone I knew was much taller than his parents but looked just like his dad.