Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Curry harvard doctor invites incels onto his livestream

9ebca3544e8e63c6bbcc689a3970f157a83acac5 hq

He's one of those "virgin but not inkwel" cucks.

The world is just a comedy show at this point

I look very similar to him. It’s over.

He's one of those "virgin but not inkwel" cucks.
Someone needs to shove blackpills down his throat and also tell him it's okay to hate women

Someone needs to shove blackpills down his throat and also tell him it's okay to hate women
It would've actually increased his smv more if he said he hated rosties at the beginning of the interview, to help him dark triadmax.

CURRY is just another incel in denial

Curries are the masters of coping.

" i don't think that is apply to me " :soy: :soy: :soy:
woman simply are lesser imperfect weaker being that aren't as capable as man . i don't have a problem with woman not wanting to have sex with me but i NOT am ok with them manipulating and whoring around .god created them to be men children bearer who take care of the child in his early years while the man take care of everything outside of the home life .
but NOO :soy::soy::soy: let's give lesser intelligent with lesser awareness women do wherever they want and cause nothing but useless pointless things that harm society :soy::soy::soy:

At first I didn't realize who was the incel.

The Curry Coping ""you have to remember that i am an academic and if you ask me a simple question i am gonna give you a really long answer that you don't ask for"" :soy::soy::soy: look at me , i am so high IQ , ooo look at me i am smart .:soy::soy::soy: i am a cow worshipper living in the west :soy: :soy: :soy:
what the actual fuck is wrong with curries

currypill hits hard

yep, I don't love myself enough therefore women don't love me.. So if I commit a crime and women see my mugshot they will start loving me because that's how they see how much I love myself. Logic

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Last edited:
I am poor and can hardly pay my rent despite working 12 hours a day, but I don’t blame my rich landlord bro!

Just love yourself theory.
His house looks nice btw tbhngl

*Insert Nicholas Cage laughing gif*

Lmao not watching but is an everythingcel curry giving relationship advice as if he knows something?

Over for streamcels