Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Curry groups need to stop feeling superior to other curry groups and be united..

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The biggest divide is between Hindus and Muslims. The vitriol you can sometimes see online is insane. Muslims say that Hindus are dumb for worshipping random animals and Hindus say the Muslims worship a pedo Chad. This then flows onto India, Pakistan hate and hating other curry lands like Bangladesh.

There is even hate from Dravidian speakers to Indo-Aryan speakers. A Dravidian curry once told me that I am not a real curry cause I’m Muslim and speak an Indo-Aryan language, he said I am a descendant of invaders.

Us currycels are hated by everyone, if we hate among ourselves too it is more over than it seems.

Wait until you find what happened with dravidian islamists who went to fight for ISIS:feelshaha::feelskek:
I don't see it as any different than Europe curries are just agrarian shitholes instead of industrial countries so they can't mass slaughter or wage long wars against each other, btw curry muslims are even more radical than even Arabs they wear Burkas and put on those weird beards which even native Arabs don't use and ofc they hate polytheists and get hate in return, mind you Taliban has to force women and men to wear burkas and have beards curry muslims do that voluntarily, beards without moustache akin to ISIS, the more subhuman you're the more hateful and seething life:feelskek:
I don't want these backstabber jew fashion copypastas as my friend or neighbour

Last edited:
I am white but everybody hates me your race has nothing to do. Everybody want to sum me they want to kill me and take my money
True, utopian niggers always think this world is some peaceful dreamland for honkey dorey shit, you being white wouldn't mean shit to someone who's going to take a shot at you, this was the expected case all around Europe in wars and conflicts for whites and for other races where they dwelled, still is

curries have never united south asia is basically like europe in terms of diversity and culture, northern euros look down on southern euros for being darker etc, also that dravidian curry is stupid, dravidians are the rape spawn of invading iranian caucasoids from the IVC and AASI onge abo women

The biggest divide is between Hindus and Muslims. The vitriol you can sometimes see online is insane. Muslims say that Hindus are dumb for worshipping random animals and Hindus say the Muslims worship a pedo Chad. This then flows onto India, Pakistan hate and hating other curry lands like Bangladesh.

There is even hate from Dravidian speakers to Indo-Aryan speakers. A Dravidian curry once told me that I am not a real curry cause I’m Muslim and speak an Indo-Aryan language, he said I am a descendant of invaders.

Us currycels are hated by everyone, if we hate among ourselves too it is more over than it seems.
@wereqryan @Transcended Trucel thoughts

Wouldn't mind muslims all that much if they were not actively supportive of rape and murder of my family.

@wereqryan @Transcended Trucel thoughts
OP is correct. India needs a CCP like party along with a cultural revolution to grow.
They need slaughter the religious, the division lovers, the outspoken in mass.

OP is correct. India needs a CCP like party along with a cultural revolution to grow.
They need slaughter the religious, the division lovers, the outspoken in mass.
chinese are way more homegenous

chinese are way more homegenous
Singapore wasn't homogeneous but they forced homogeneity. Curryland should have done the same.

Dravodians like @Lookscel always feel the need to act so superior to everyone else

Glory to Pakistan :yes:

curries have never united south asia is basically like europe in terms of diversity and culture, northern euros look down on southern euros for being darker etc, also that dravidian curry is stupid, dravidians are the rape spawn of invading iranian caucasoids from the IVC and AASI onge abo women
Wrong nigger:feelsUgh:
There was Akbar the Great and Dara Shikoh
the closest we got:society:

yeah infighting is retarded but so many r so low iq that they dont even realize it, for example this idiot @CurrycelRaja

that fkin slut is not curry it is an moslem. There is difference between kanaken and arabs but you can describe both mfkers by saying terrorist or muslim:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
hes completely braindead

Ethnic in-fighting is the dumbest shit ever, while you fight over meaningless shit, all your women are lusting for white chad cock. A smug bluepilled ethnic is the most low IQ thing I've seen yet, you're not the shit for being rich, or having prestigious credentials or being a certain subset of religion or ethnicity, to women and white/black normies your SMV is less than the shit that goes down the toilet after Taco Bell Tuesday.

yeah infighting is retarded but so many r so low iq that they dont even realize it, for example this idiot @CurrycelRaja
:feelskek::smonk:
Do you even know who Dara Shikoh is:feelsseriously:
Fucking low iq no history knowing monkey flinging retards
Dara was a prince who tried to unify Hindus Sikhs and Muslims:feelsUgh:
And considered a heretic by dumbass Aurangzeb.
Keep being low iq tho :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Akbar is based because he succeeded for a small number of years at least :smonk:
Shivaji Maharaj is always shown as Hindu ruler but he was actually Indian King asking for independence (swarajya) from foreigners. These foreigner people were Muslims but all Muslims were not foreigners. Aurangzeb hated Hindus. Shivaji Maharaj did not hate Muslims.

Search on Wikipedia and you will come to know some interesting things:

Haidar Ali Kohari was one of Shivaji Maharaj's most trusted lieutenants.

Nur Khan Beg was Shivaji Maharaj's closest confidants.

Siddi Ibrahim Khan was chief of artillery in Shivaji Maharaj's army.

Post Islam best Indian Rulers

Shivaji
Akbar
Dara Shikoh

Last edited:
This isn’t even a religious thing
Just PURE UNADULTERDXST

CURRYSUPREMACY:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Ethnic in-fighting is the dumbest shit ever, while you fight over meaningless shit, all your women are lusting for white chad cock. A smug bluepilled ethnic is the most low IQ thing I've seen yet, you're not the shit for being rich, or having prestigious credentials or being a certain subset of religion or ethnicity, to women and white/black normies your SMV is less than the shit that goes down the toilet after Taco Bell Tuesday.
I have higher SMV that shit b4 taco :society:

Last edited:
:feelskek::smonk:
Do you even know who Dara Shikoh is:feelsseriously:
Fucking low iq no history knowing monkey flinging retards
Dara was a prince who tried to unify Hindus Sikhs and Muslims:feelsUgh:
And considered a heretic by dumbass Aurangzeb.
Keep being low iq tho :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Akbar is based because he succeeded for a small number of years at least :smonk:
Shivaji Maharaj is always shown as Hindu ruler but he was actually Indian King asking for independence (swarajya) from foreigners. These foreigner people were Muslims but all Muslims were not foreigners. Aurangzeb hated Hindus. Shivaji Maharaj did not hate Muslims.

Search on Wikipedia and you will come to know some interesting things:

Haidar Ali Kohari was one of Shivaji Maharaj's most trusted lieutenants.

Nur Khan Beg was Shivaji Maharaj's closest confidants.

Siddi Ibrahim Khan was chief of artillery in Shivaji Maharaj's army.

Post Islam best Indian Rulers

Shivaji
Akbar
Dara Shikoh
I am a fan of Aurangzeb, he triggers Modicels in a hillarious way