Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curry got cucked

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I know this curryfoid who ranted about her life “problems” to a currycel for three hours and didn’t give him any of her dark poon. Literally this currycel had to listen to a foids “problems” for three hours. Foids don’t even have problems. It wasn’t even a white foid. It was a CURRYfoid. He still didn’t get anything. Fuck foids. @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan

Your a good listener sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy: now let me go back to chad :soy::soy::soy::soy::lul::lul: :lul:

Your a good listener sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy: now let me go back to chad :soy::soy::soy::soy::lul::lul: :lul:
They were looksmatched and racematched. She really should have put out for him.

I know this curryfoid who ranted about her life “problems” to a currycel for three hours and didn’t give him any of her dark poon. Literally this currycel had to listen to a foids “problems” for three hours. Foids don’t even have problems. It wasn’t even a white foid. It was a CURRYfoid. He still didn’t get anything. Fuck foids. @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan

Id rather die than go fuck an ugly curry foid.

What else did you expect? Curries always get cucked. They fuck white Chads and vent their so called imaginary """problems""" to curries.

Id rather die than go fuck an ugly curry foid.

THREAD: MOST OF US HAVE OVERESTIMATED OUR POSITION IN THE PECKING ORDER

Having any standards whatsoever as an incel simply means that you havent completely realized how low you are in the pecking order. Being a cuck is the only way you will get to spread your genetics!

Zero consistency

To be fair, listening to a women's problems for three hours in the current year is pretty cucked. I almost feel liked he deserved it.

What I mean is, men should give women no attention, validation, or special treatment of any kind. Instead, we should devote our resources to stockpiling resources to one day rebel against the system. We have patience, time, and very angry, frustrated men numbering in the millions. That's all any revolution needs.

Like it or not, you act like a cuck in the current climate, you get cucked. Ideally, men could show some weakness (cuddling, caring behavior, etc.) and not be lonely forevermore because of it. In the aftermath of our revolution, we will ensure this. But not now. Now is not the time.

we should devote our resources to stockpiling resources to one day rebel against the system. We have patience, time, and very angry, frustrated men numbering in the millions. That's all any revolution needs.

I admit i have overestimated my position in soyciety and that i need to be a cuck to spread my genes. Iam aware of this, whether i choose to be a cuck or not is another thing.

Don't be a cuck, that's a stupid choice, you aren't even going to be sure if the children are yours anyways, as a cuck you have no right to demand a paternity test, so you could just be a cuck and raise another man's children, unless you are planning to be some stupid shit like a "half cuck", you really think such variation exists, like you get to set ground rules, she has no respect for you but you somehow set the rules that the children have to be yours

Cuckery is quite common among curries.

I'd take a curry foid as long as she isn't fat. But you have to be Chad to even get a fat curry foid

Just being used as an emotional tampon lol.