Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry goes out dancing, he is being shamed by some club thot, just for existing

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Curry: exists
Foids: you're creepy and smelly!

filmed it put it on youtube. it's all about the personality.

toxxxxxxxic :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Sub chads should not be allowed in clubs

Currycels on suicide watch

I cannot tell anything about this video. There's no context, other than this awkward Indian guy is in a club and he's confused. Going to the uploader's channel page, it seems like a fratboy filmed this while drunk.

"Racism is never ok, unless it's a curry or a ricecel." -Literally every femoid on the planet

Last edited:
Loud music distracted them, from seeing his great personality.

Indians should know better than to think they can go to clubs and not be shamed

Well at least curries got that high IQ to help them cope. If it wasn't for that they'd be abo tier.

@chudur-budur

Cope guys she wanted to suck his dick but she got angry after he rejected her.

Should have dumped a hot stinky shit on the floor

Just go clubbing bro :lul::lul::lul:

tbqh, I feel the worst for currycels and ricecels....we stormcels do have it easier, BUT, you guys invented shit before a lot of other races..

blame black femoids...they caused this, and you will finish it. I hope he turns up at the club armed and dangerous next time.

That's cruel.

Curries belong to the zoo tbh.

Open bobs and vegena

They won 100 years ago when every man was able to get laid easily.
Patriatchy can only last for so much. Eventually women will retaliate. Patriarchy increased the umber of incels

Patriatchy can only last for so much. Eventually women will retaliate. Patriarchy increased the umber of incels
Now we live in a matriarchy, so it's men's turn to retaliate.

JFL at any ethnic or sub 7 going to any club expecting to get anything out of it other than wasted time.

poor guy, he´s just trying to exist

Matriarchy is the deault state. Women are the true rulers.
That's insane, men are the rulers. Only cucks think otherwise, nothing is more beta than submitting to whores.

Nature is insane and logic is relative
You have to put that bitch "nature" in its place. We had countless threads about that topic.

You have to put that bitch "nature" in its place. We had countless threads about that topic.
Nature is unstoppable. What we live today is proof that women cannot be tamed

Nature is unstoppable. What we live today is proof that women cannot be tamed
Western cucks aren't doing anything to try and tame them. Saudi arabia is on the right track.

I cannot tell anything about this video. There's no context, other than this awkward Indian guy is in a club and he's confused. Going to the uploader's channel page, it seems like a fratboy filmed this while drunk.

That's 99% of their business, selling the pipe dream to delusional average to below average guys that they can have fun and slayxxx