Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Curry Fucking European Women

"I had six pack and big biceps"

Reminder I brutally racepilled OP earlier on discord to the point where he blocked me and now he's in the

3rd stage of recovering from a brutal racepill

stage 3: bargaining

Reminder I brutally racepilled OP earlier on discord to the point where he blocked me and now he's in the

View attachment 653693
racepill is LAW
major coperz like chinkz, re turkz, curriez and sand niggerz will deny it.

BUT WOMEN OF ANY RACE ONLY THINK ABOUT ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY;

THE WHITE COCKU

racepill is LAW
major coperz like chinkz, re turkz, curriez and sand niggerz will deny it.

BUT WOMEN OF ANY RACE ONLY THINK ABOUT ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY;

THE WHITE COCKU
incoming OP panic schizo cherrypickings and blaming brutal race studies on the joos and the aliens

incoming OP panic schizo cherrypickings and blaming brutal race studies on the joos and the aliens
You're a retarded self hating DRAVIDIAN from Chennai who can't stop talking about how ethnic women want white genes.

You're a retarded self hating DRAVIDIAN from Chennai who can't stop talking about how ethnic women want white genes.
the joos and the aliens made them studies:feelskek:

HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING HE'S LARPING

(at least i hope he does :reeeeee:)

@AutisticBeast

:feelsUgh: Clickbaited, he fucks minorities in European countries.

obvious reddit larp anyway

Ah.. you only joined 1 month ago... that makes sense now...

read the "must read " section of this forum and you'll understand

the blackpilling is hard at first but you'll accept it eventually

View attachment 653693
POSSIBLE AND AGAIN THE WHOLE THREAD IS LITERALLY LEVERAGED ON HOW ATTRACTIVE THE GUY IS ON REEDDIT

If it is a one in 100,000 6 foot chadpreet THEN THE THREADS VALUE GOES STRAIGHT TO ZERO

CONTEXT AS ALWAYS IS THE WHOLE DEAL

ethnicel = fakecel

View attachment 653693

correcto mundo
but that post lonely link has some :redpill: truth to it
German/dutch/italian are open minded, rest not so much. uk cumskins toilets are random, they mostly hate curries

as you notice his post, you'll see how many times he dropped JBB/JBW

dating globally is pretty much JBW with hints of JBB/just be spic :feelshaha::feelshaha:

other minorities need not apply

he is tallfag doesn't count. A true curry like me is manlet. Tlal curries = fake white blood rape babies. Pure blood curries are manlets

he is tallfag doesn't count. A true curry like me is manlet. Tlal curries = fake white blood rape babies. Pure blood curries are manlets
Nah, being short has nothing to do with race.

I think majority of the curries here are South Indian niggers.