Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Curry foids

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Couple questions about Curry females

1) Are they internationally despised like Curry males or are the on the same plane as other females. Or are they slightly less desirable than other females.

2) As a white tall cell, should I focus more energy on curry females? Would I have better odds with them than a white woman?

3) are you guys attracted to curry females? I am. Obviously not all some are disgusting but overall I am attracted to them.

1) Are they internationally despised like Curry males or are the on the same plane as other females. Or are they slightly less desirable than other females.
I'd say terms of desirability they're prob even below South East Asians, at least the core really Indian Looking ones, but the ones that look more Caucasian might be on the same level as Mexican women.
2) As a white tall cell, should I focus more energy on curry females? Would I have better odds with them than a white woman?
If you want to know what your chances are with women as a white tall guy, that'd be South East Asian women, but i'd recommend aiming higher than that, Japanese at least, also Indian women are actually harder to get than SEA women.
3) are you guys attracted to curry females? I am. Obviously not all some are disgusting but overall I am attracted to them.
Not most of em, but the ones that look a bit whitewashed, kinda.

1. Female curries are more desired by most men.
  2. Your choice, what kind of women do you like? If you do like curry women, the yes you should. You actually do have better odds with curries than with white foids
  3. I'm not attracted to curry females and they're not my taste.

1.North Indian/paki ones can be hot. They should be only a notch below arab or latina females though it’s very close. South Indian ones (stereotypically indian looking) are only a notch above black foids

2. It’s prob easiest to go for SEA or East Asian women as a white guy. However it will be easier for you to get a looksmatched curry foid than white foid. If you’re going for white foids, then you have to downgrade.

3.yeah

Last edited:
So they stink ? :feelstrash:

if they're westernized they only want chad cock, none ever wanted me

if your white then go for it

2) JBW currycopers will say yes, but the real answer is no. If you are not Chad, you loose.