Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Curry foids are uglier than curry men

• Thread starter thewrathofkhan2
  • Start date
thewrathofkhan2

thewrathofkhan2

Greycel
21 years. That’s how many years I’ve spent on this earth and not a single time have I found a curry woman attractive enough to f**k.

It’s comical seeing curry foids dye their hair brown or even blonde, and use skin-whitening creams. Like bitch, you’ll always look Indian. Priyanka Chopra is a 4/10. She has big ass brown lips and a flat chest.

Indian women have ugly ass round heads with extremely high body fat on their faces. They are hairy af and smell like crap. Even if they shave, you’ll feel the stubble on their armpits, legs, and arms.

Curry men, on the other hand, can absolutely be Chadpreets, especially the ones with beards. Indian men have a blessing of thick facial hair. Indian foids also have this, which makes them repulsive.

No matter how “good” a curry foids looks like with pounds of makeup and shitty perfume, I will always know that she has back hair, a jungle bush, and flaps that smell like rotten curry.

I thank God I was born a male.

Gzel

Our countries are top 2 at ugliness and top 2 at delusion :lul:

facts but the curries on bollywood movies are kinda good looking

ya but the sex ratio favors women,

That’s because of the makeup, lighting, and plethora of filters. Even with them, they really aren’t attractive to me.

That’s because of the makeup, lighting, and plethora of filters. Even with them, they really aren’t attractive to me.
yeah i mean as u said they are the most unattractive race

21 years. That’s how many years I’ve spent on this earth and not a single time have I found a curry woman attractive enough to f**k.

It’s comical seeing curry foids dye their hair brown or even blonde, and use skin-whitening creams. Like bitch, you’ll always look Indian. Priyanka Chopra is a 4/10. She has big ass brown lips and a flat chest.

Indian women have ugly ass round heads with extremely high body fat on their faces. They are hairy af and smell like crap. Even if they shave, you’ll feel the stubble on their armpits, legs, and arms.

Curry men, on the other hand, can absolutely be Chadpreets, especially the ones with beards. Indian men have a blessing of thick facial hair. Indian foids also have this, which makes them repulsive.

No matter how “good” a curry foids looks like with pounds of makeup and shitty perfume, I will always know that she has back hair, a jungle bush, and flaps that smell like rotten curry.

Even if you had all those disgusting attributes and were born female, you wouldn't be posting here, you would have had a handsome man that genuinely loves you and loves those disgusting things. But you lost the gender lottery at birth. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

need a nerdy indian fem :ahegao:

indian females don't even look human most of the time they look aboriginal

can curry men be chadpreets? sure. but most are short, hairy and balding with round stomachs and diabetes.

ya but the sex ratio favors women,

Our ancestors knew our foids were too ugly so they killed them thinking the excess men would prolly leave curryland and ascend :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

bone wise yes. curry foids have even worse bone structure than curry men on average. I'd say for coloring (eyes/skin) both are equal, with foids having slight advantage

I once saw a white chad lite, tall/ripped/decent looking with the ugliest curry foid imaginable

just said to my self " what a waste of genetics"

Because they are North Indians; North Indians are dissimilar to average curries.

That is true. Curry men are decent.

I saw a dark 5'3 curry foid with a norwood 5'7 white dude yesterday. I thought friggin brutal.

I can't even get those lowest of the low dark skinned 5'3 curry foids...

I sadly lust hard over Curry women. I cannot control my deathnic lust when it comes to them. :feelsrope: