Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry foids are a meme [JBW]

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

curry munching dirty brown terrorist muslim fakeupmaxxed roastie slut

Last edited:
islam muslim GIF
culture muslim GIF by Refinery 29 GIFs
muslim islamic GIF by Identity

She's not even that hot. Just hometown girl pretty nothing more(even that's a stretch) . Plus makeupmaxxed to the extreme. Don't wanna know what's beneath all of that

Men gave women rights. Let that sink in

If white people stayed in my parent's shithole country (Guyana) it wouldn't be as bad as it is today. This applies to a lot of countries.

If white people stayed in my parent's shithole country (Guyana) it wouldn't be as bad as it is today. This applies to a lot of countries.
This tbh. Unironically when whites lose, the ethincs lose even worse. To restore order in the world, it is imminent that White men should rule above and beyond.

She's not even that hot. Just hometown girl pretty nothing more(even that's a stretch) . Plus makeupmaxxed to the extreme. Don't wanna know what's beneath all of that
Jfl, even in curryland foids don't have this typical fakeup oily look, these roasties are fakeupped to extreme

Jfl, even in curryland foids don't have this typical fakeup oily look, these roasties are fakeupped to extreme
She would look like a maid without all that fakeup

I set my chadfish tinder location to india and it was insane jfl. Those foids would travel on a massively overloaded indian train with people clinging to the sides of it just for the opportunity of a white chad. They talk about their fantasies of moving to italy etc constantly and claim they just don't like curry men because of muh patriarchy and muh oppressed wahmen yet when they meet a white chad they're happy to be his slave :lul:

Your self hate is embarassing.
Not self hate. White men built civilization. Everything we have is because of them. Without them we would be still be living in huts.

It's not self hate but just the truth.

Not self hate. White men built civilization. Everything we have is because of them. Without them we would be still be living in huts.

It's not self hate but just the truth.
Saying you hate being a curry because foids of your race talk shit about you to boost their status = understandable

Saying that you wish white men would come and colonize your country again = cucked and full of self hatred

Get the difference?

Saying you hate being a curry because foids of your race talk shit about you to boost their status = understandable

Saying that you wish white men would come and colonize your country again = cucked and full of self hatred

Get the difference?
Strongly disagree. Colonialisation is not cucked. Unironically all colonial countries were doing better when they were ruled by white men. It is the White men duty to bring order to ethnic savages who are subhuman.

Strongly disagree.
Cuck.
Colonialisation is not cucked.
Cope.
Unironically all colonial countries were doing better when they were ruled by white men. It is the White men duty to bring order to ethnic savages who are subhuman.
Then why are you still alive? Shouldn't you be asking a white man to put you out of your misery?
You sound like a white larp btw particularly with that "it is the white men duty to bring order to ethnic savages who are subhuman."
@ReconElement @ThoughtfulCel

Cuck.

Cope.

Then why are you still alive? Shouldn't you be asking a white man to put you out of your misery?
You sound like a white larp btw particularly with that "it is the white men duty to bring order to ethnic savages who are subhuman."
I am a curry subhuman myself not a white larp. I am alive because I am too coward to rope. I would be grateful if whites come back to colonise. But unfortunately that's never happening.

Have you seen the how savage and primitive the once colonised countries have become?

This is what happens when whites leave to oversee and administer the affairs.

Cuck.

Cope.

Him along with tehgymcel and an assortment of other "curries" are obvious pathetic larps.

There's no point in taking them seriously or working yourself up over them.

I set my chadfish tinder location to india and it was insane jfl. Those foids would travel on a massively overloaded indian train with people clinging to the sides of it just for the opportunity of a white chad. They talk about their fantasies of moving to italy etc constantly and claim they just don't like curry men because of muh patriarchy and muh oppressed wahmen yet when they meet a white chad they're happy to be his slave :lul:
I hate being curry. Why was I cursed with this?

Cuck.

Cope.

:feelskek:JFL, I told you a decent chunk of these new curries are significantly cucked. Basically low iq cucks they don't even know what they're talking about.

I havent tried doing a chadfish yet but I bet it would just confirm what I have always seen and always known. Tbh it would most likely piss me off.

I hear its much harder nowadays to chadfish on tinder because of verification.