Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL curry foid raped in front of boyfried, massively cucked

Just another day in curryland. :feelsjuice:

Shitskin culture tbh

Time to get a new model.

The land of street shitters and rapists

did he evEn tRy to fight back?

Over for Tamilcels.

That's an awful situation for anybody to be in, I would track them down in Sim City 2000 and couldn't care less about what consequence it brings.

Brutal as fuck. The boyfriend will likely rope.

based. they were both sexhavers anyway, they deserved it.

No video = Lame

Fucking brutal

I feel so bad for the boyfriend because the relationship is pretty much over and done with

he will 100% feel like a weakling cuck when in reality there wasn't much he could of done
yup he is forever mentally scarred for an entire life time.

Wish they recorded it

I'd even argue that having his foid raped is worse than having her killed. If his foid died, he could cope somewhat but with her being raped right in front of him and him being unable to do anything. It is too brutal and will destroy his masculine spirit

From the little I know of curry history this is a pretty common occurrence for them.

@Broly He's doing the thing again :feelsEhh:
Curryland has less rape than Euro/nig countries atm

maybe both of the sexhavers will jump off a cliff :feelsYall:

India moment.

Fucking brutal

I feel so bad for the boyfriend because the relationship is pretty much over and done with

he will 100% feel like a weakling cuck when in reality there wasn't much he could of done
Agreed.

Lmfao what a massive cope, India is known as the rape capital of the world. :feelskek:
big cope

Curryland has less rape than France and the USA and South Africa

B-but South India good North India bad:soy::soy:

another example how ethnics are animalistic trash that should either be enslaved or slaughtered

Based and currypilled.

another example how ethnics are animalistic trash that should either be enslaved or slaughtered
Amazing how many of you faggots become pro-woman anytime a story like this comes out LMFAO YOU FAGGOT NIGRES

Im from tamil nadu XD

Never relax around Dravidian moggers

Don’t care. Our suffering is worse

Yeah, failing to protect your woman in a scenario liek this is fucking brutal.

That being said, the guy is a sex haver. A curry who manages to get a girlfriend in his early 20s must be some sort of Chadlite for curry standards. So don't feel bad for him. Fuck him. He's doing fine. He's fucked more than this entire forum combined.

Anybody who participates in group sex, especially gang rapes, are disgusting. You're literally sticking your penis into a hole, That was already used by another man. Let alone don't know if this female Has an s t d and You will get caught, once you go to prison , you will get gang raped yourself.

Anybody who participates in group sex, especially gang rapes, are disgusting. You're literally sticking your penis into a hole, That was already used by another man. Let alone don't know if this female Has an s t d and You will get caught, once you go to prison , you will get gang raped yourself.
Apparently there's a thing in Philippines where a bunch of curry men book one prostitute (because that is what they can afford) and run trains on her kek

My friend who is SEAmaxxing telling me how these gookwhores will literally fuck anything n every thing for the right amount of money but even then some of them have a no curry policy

Many gookwhores will literally call u before booking u to ensure u r not curry