Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Curry foid kills her own father for not letting her be with her curry boyfriend

Robobrain

Robobrain

A permavirgin reporting for duty, ad victoriam
There's no limit for how low a foid can sink, remember normies that are going to read this post, even your daughter might kill you if you deny her to be with her chad, they have no loyalty you could raise her your whole life and provide her with the best things in life, and she would still slit your throat along with her chad. She killed her father ruined the life of her family all that because of some dick. And she will probably get released in a couple of years, and go back to the cock carousel, but teehee women are good you inkels are violent teehee.

FB IMG 1566568938493
FB IMG 1566568950038
FB IMG 1566568944886

Cucktears will somehow defend this lmfao

Cucktears will somehow defend this lmfao
The father was a sexist pig for not letting her being a complete slut and have sex with whoever she wants. This is so empowering :soy::soy::soy:

The father was a sexist pig for not letting her being a complete slut and have sex with whoever she wants. This is so empowering :soy::soy::soy:
wHaT a bRaVe wOmAn

I have no words ...
your daughter might kill you if you deny her to be with her chad
If i was her brother, i would kill her after she gets out of prison

Her dad was so toxic. A big time yikes from me. :soy::soy::soy::soy:

entire family was ugly, not a big loss

Expected curry foids to kill their fathers for white men but not for curries, but congrats on him I guess?