Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry fitness youtuber talks about fapping

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I think 90% of curry YouTubers have videos about jacking off, this one is pretty funny, Coomers should watch it.

Also I think there are too many videos about curries talking about how they jerk off way too much, is it just like an accepted past time in curryland??

View: https://youtu.be/bcNdh_s-STM

JBC strikes again

cant understand

cant understand
He is pretty based. At one point he says if jacking off is so good for your health then go cut your dick off and give it to your dad, and tell him to jack it off so he has good health and a long life.

He also talks about some low IQ shit like stand there naked with a boner, and your hands tied behind your back, and I bet your boner won't stay hard forever and it will go down

I think 90% of curry YouTubers have videos about jacking off, this one is pretty funny, Coomers should watch it.

Also I think there are too many videos about curries talking about how they jerk off way too much, is it just like an accepted past time in curryland??

View: https://youtu.be/bcNdh_s-STM

What is he saying?

Would this Chadpreet slay in West/east (non curryland)?

@RREEEEEEEEE @Legendarywristcel @curryZoomercoomer does he mog you??
Not really, he is a manlet. And also he looks fat as fuck not aesthetic. Western girls are into tall, lean and aesthetic guys also white.
One more thing, incels should not torture themselves with this nofap bullshit.

Last edited:
What is he saying?
Well I can't fully understand cos my Hindi is shit, and tbh my Punjabi not much better.

Basically he's saying all his followers are hollering at him because they can't stop jacking off, and they are worried that they can't get hard with their wives (most likely curry goblins) or there future wives, after their parents find them.

So he is sort of ranting that the cause of this is cos curry guys fap way too much, and in general brown guys fap more and fuck more (given the chance) than JBW, and this is destroying them.

So they need to work in themselves, be disciplined and do nofap, and after a while it will become normal, cos jerking off is same as any addiction.