Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry doctor shows how he does jaw implants

I badly need jaw surgery for my misaligned jaw.

@Damo the incel :feelstrash:

Look at that, chadlites are getting surgery to become Chads

"But but being chadlite is enough!!"

No it's not, it's Chad or nothing, 20% or 80%

Idk man, in the end he's so happy but actually something doesn't look right. There's only so much surgerymaxxx can do. He's not the same as people who naturally have a Chad jaw. Tbf the subtler chin implant he originally had was better.

In the end, nature intends us to be a certain way and there's nothing that can be humanly done about it other than mild improvements. You can get a subtle surgerymaxxx if you're close to being chadlite, I'd totally recommend that, but something as blatant as the big jaw implant this guy got doesn't look right. He's kinda like trannies who think they look ok.

Look at that, chadlites are getting surgery to become Chads

"But but being chadlite is enough!!"

No it's not, it's Chad or nothing, 20% or 80%
Not to sound like itcucks but he looks better at first, he already had a chin implant which was cool, and he looked good. Chadlite life can be worth living, and if that's the way you are that's it, Chad or nothing also means you can't ever become Chad if you're just not. Looksmaxxxing can only ever make someone become chadlite, Chad would be born a god and no surgery can imitate that.

I mean look at his face jfl something's just not right.

Not to sound like itcucks but he looks better at first, he already had a chin implant which was cool, and he looked good. Chadlite life can be worth living, and if that's the way you are that's it, Chad or nothing also means you can't ever become Chad if you're just not. Looksmaxxxing can only ever make someone become chadlite, Chad would be born a god and no surgery can imitate that.

The "after" version looks better

Idk man, in the end he's so happy but actually something doesn't look right. There's only so much surgerymaxxx can do. He's not the same as people who naturally have a Chad jaw. Tbf the subtler chin implant he originally had was better.

In the end, nature intends us to be a certain way and there's nothing that can be humanly done about it other than mild improvements. You can get a subtle surgerymaxxx if you're close to being chadlite, I'd totally recommend that, but something as blatant as the big jaw implant this guy got doesn't look right. He's kinda like trannies who think they look ok.

His lower jaw looks very developed but his upper skull and eye area look very underdeveloped, hence it looks uncanny valley and weird.

He still looks better after but no where near as good as someone who was born with a good jaw.

His lower jaw looks very developed but his upper skull and eye area look very underdeveloped, hence it looks uncanny valley and weird.

He still looks better after but no where near as good as someone who was born with a good jaw.
Do you believe that being a good person matters more than looks??

Looks better tbh

You are somewhat right about the limits of looksmaxing, however look at the responses of actual females to his new jaw in the video:

Jaw1

Jaw2

Jaw3

Jaw4

Jaw5

Jaw6

This must be a weird feeling

He looks like a plastic doll. Yeah, not bad looking, but too artificial.