Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry denies the RACEPILL

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Read the comments.
Tirth Music is an indian guy living in India and he can't believe that it is all about your looks(blue eyes, blond hair]. Lmao at this fgt

f0334ae75fe52d6181585f58d17c74f7.png

Can't blame him, the racepill must be tough to swallow. But the other extreme, the JBW theory, is also bullshit and blackopsincel proves it.

i feel so bad for bluepilled curries.

He is IN CURRYLAND, so of course he is not blackpilled, curries in the curryland have it easy since they can get arranged marriage without worrying about the women becoming roasties, however, if there are curries here that are incel because they want a non curry woman, I say neck yourselves

He's just in denial.

He is IN CURRYLAND, so of course he is not blackpilled, curries in the curryland have it easy since they can get arranged marriage without worrying about the women becoming roasties, however, if there are curries here that are incel because they want a non curry woman, I say neck yourselves

Well, the "blackpilled" guy is also wrong, blonde hair and blue eyes are the most desired in the west, not in the world. A brown haired brown eyes white guy in Asia or Africa would be just as attractive.

Most fob curries think they are extremely desired for in the West.

Black pill goes against everything they believe.

yea but he asked for the location where the guy asked these girls because he finds them hot af. I forgot to add this:

nOjKVYX.png

He first asked for that and afterwards a guy told him that the location doesnt matter, its all about your looks and then one guy told him that it is important in the western that you have blue eyes and blond hair but this naive indian couldnt believe that and probably wont because he is in India but if he comes to the western he will realize the brutal truth :)

what makes you say that?
A fellow black pilled curry friend told me. It's why so many currylanders even contact girls online, they think tanned skin is really desired here, so they have the upper hand.

A fellow black pilled curry friend told me. It's why so many currylanders even contact girls online, they think tanned skin is really desired here, so they have the upper hand.
tanned skin ON WHITES is what is desired kek

yea but he asked for the location where the guy asked these girls because he finds them hot af. I forgot to add this:

nOjKVYX.png

He first asked for that and afterwards a guy told him that the location doesnt matter, its all about your looks and then one guy told him that it is important in the western that you have blue eyes and blond hair but this naive indian couldnt believe that and probably wont because he is in India but if he comes to the western he will realize the brutal truth :)
depends on how he looks, he probably would be incel tier in the west tho

I remember a bunch of curries on youtube talking about how american girls are so easy after watching a white chad pick them up and thinking that if they go to the US they would be swimming in pussy. Problem with curries is they dont realise racial barriers. Every other race does. They seem to think they are just as able to get laid as white guys.

I remember a bunch of curries on youtube talking about how american girls are so easy after watching a white chad pick them up and thinking that if they go to the US they would be swimming in pussy. Problem with curries is they dont realise racial barriers. Every other race does. They seem to think they are just as able to get laid as white guys.
I see that too, ALL THE TIME. It's sad, really. But pathetic, too.

Daily reminder: Most real truecels are bluepilled

JBW theory doesn't declare that ALL whites can't be incels

I seriously think when anyone says that we mean this by JBW they are doing it on purpose (being disingenuous), beacuse quite obviously we all know white incels exist, they are just setting up an easy strawman to take down because they want to deny JBW.

Thats how people from my home country also think like (turkey). They see how chads have sucess by cold approaching hot girls on the beach and they think that they could do that also lmao