Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry dating latina foid

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
IMG 4169

this faggot nigger got a foid gf just because he is tall fuck this world i hate being dealt shit curry genetics i hope my life ends soon i cant stand seeing curries getting girls my life been over since the start my features have been shit since birth i wish was aborted

I lav israeli woman full sabort saar

curries always being the laughingstock of the world

it's over

Do not redeem the angular jawline saar

View attachment 949973

this faggot nigger got a foid gf just because he is tall fuck this world i hate being dealt shit curry genetics i hope my life ends soon i cant stand seeing curries getting girls my life been over since the start my features have been shit since birth i wish was aborted
you sure thats a latina?

Guy is objectively more good-looking than foid.

Guy is objectively more good-looking than foid.
his personality is autistic if yall heard what he said u would be so pissed he was saying how currys are running america he is so out of touch with reality curries are the scum of the earth so incredibly sad

View attachment 949973

He mogs me

He obviously looks Indian - but he has that nigger look to him that some foids love.

(Please don't repeat "Oh, Okay"; you didn't offer any argument at all)

I don't repeat Ok as an excuse, because I'm not dyslexic.

Thread:

Yep. Reposting this to nullify something:

curries always being the laughingstock of the world

it's over
Simping for kikes, but you are so low IQ and ugly that not even dysgenic kikes want you