Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry copers think their ancestors were supermodels

Their ancestors actually looked like this
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FE0xQm9R.jpg&hash=75936490bcd0afd7f8d944cdf70cb827

That’s like a one in a billion curry

First looks Germanic. Curries are Aryan confirmed :chad:

JFL at the subhuman coping Redditors thinking those people share any significant amount of DNA with them... :feelshaha:

Not to mention that the further back you go the further truecel-tier "ancient" Indians get, as back then they had a primarily Australoid genetic composure with less and less influence from up north. :feelswhere:

JFL at the subhuman coping Redditors thinking those people share any significant amount of DNA with them... :feelshaha:

Not to mention that the further back you go the further truecel-tier "ancient" Indians get, as back then they had a primarily Australoid genetic composure with less and less influence from up north. :feelswhere:
Someone in the comments said posting pics of them is white worship jfl.

Their ancestors actually looked like this
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FE0xQm9R.jpg&hash=75936490bcd0afd7f8d944cdf70cb827
That's how our(North Indians) first ancestors looked like

They were abos and most of the Indians carry more than 50% of their ancestry except high caste Indians, Northwest Indians and Northeast Indians.

That's how our second and maternal ancestors looked like

They were originally from southwestern Iran and raped our great maternal ancestors (abos) and completely eradicated them from Pakistan and Northwest India.

That's how our paternal ancestors looked like

They were originally from steppe and also known as Aryans.
They migrated to India around 4000 years ago and mixed with our maternal ancestors (Neolithic Iranians).

Rest of the Indians(around 90%) are around 50% abo or maybe even more.

Phenocucked by their own race. :feelshaha:
Cope till they rope at this point.

That's how our(North Indians) first ancestors looked like
View attachment 666790
They were abos and most of the Indians carry more than 50% of their ancestry except high caste Indians, Northwest Indians and Northeast Indians.

That's how our second and maternal ancestors looked like
View attachment 666791
They were originally from southwestern Iran and raped our great maternal ancestors (abos) and completely eradicated them from Pakistan and Northwest India.

That's how our paternal ancestors looked like
View attachment 666792
They were originally from steppe and also known as Aryans.
They migrated to India around 4000 years ago and mixed with our maternal ancestors (Neolithic Iranians).

Rest of the Indians(around 90%) are around 50% abo or maybe even more.
:lul::lul::lul:

Meh probability to look like a chad was very low but not impossible. :feelsjuice:

Meh probability to look like a chad was very low but not impossible. :feelsjuice:
Curries were chads before the British destroyed them. The British didn’t want to be cucked by curries, so had all the good looking ones killed. Trust me bro, curries are gods.

curries are based. i found out i have trace amounts of curry dna in me.

curries are based. i found out i have trace amounts of curry dna in me.
Your female ancestor was curried.

Curries mog
Currypill destroyed me

I would sue my parents if i was born looking like this
Curries are known for suing parents for giving birth.