Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry condoms too small for Chad cock

Curries getting cucked

Thanks for reminding that sub exists. I wish I never knew Reddit existed

Big dick problems :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

6.5 is big? Ok. I feel a little better but everything else about my life stilll sux except foids sucking my "huge" penis

Big Dick "Problems"?
JFL.

This sub must be a fucking joke

Bullshit larper all regular condoms stretch enough to fit that guy he just wants to larp and humblebrag like he has a massive dong

brutal currypill tbh
Bullshit larper all regular condoms stretch enough to fit that guy he just wants to larp and humblebrag like he has a massive dong
probably tbh

reddit is like that most of the time

When a white man goes to India.

Literally absurd claims. Condoms can stretch to fill 10+ litres. R*dditfag has probably never even used one and is larping. Chads don't go to r*ddit.

Condoms in India are fixed 18cm length and 5.2cm width (something like 15cm girth). They don’t make small or large condoms in India for some reason, they expect everyone to have the same size.

However I am dicklet, my dick is 13cm erect and I once tried putting on a condom I bought and it just slide off. Suicidefuel.

Last edited:
larpus maximus

Now that I think of it yeah condoms can streach quite a lot. I filled a Condom with water once and it got Pretty big without bursting.

"big dick problems"
E4FF8571 9098 4E2B B1FF 9EFA494C3893

Go bare and die of AIDS, Chad