Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry chad-lite says being proud of being curry is low iq, and wishes he was white

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Where is the chadlite

How do we know if he's indian? He has the classic Iranian accent and the looks to match it.

So based
So you think Indians can't look Iranians??:lul::lul:
Plus, He's calling himself pajeet which clearly signifies he's an Indian. I know it by the way he looks. I see such looking guys everyday on the streets of Delhi. He's an average Delhi boy for me

So you think Indians can't look Iranians??:lul::lul:
Plus, He's calling himself pajeet which clearly signifies he's an Indian. I know it by the way he looks. I see such looking guys everyday on the streets of Delhi. He's an average Delhi boy for me
No, I was saying based on his accent not his looks.

The looks don't tell you all that much.

The lookism guy

How do we know if he's indian? He has the classic Iranian accent and the looks to match it.

So based
He has a British accent rather than an Iranian one. Also, curries and sand nigger looks seem to overlap at the upper tiers, so maybe I should just write shitskin next time. But regardless, he says he has shit pajeet genetics in the video, which usually refers to Indians.

I should say American/western curries. You never see chadpreets here. They are all subhuman.
He’s in the UK, based on his accent.

Just pretend to be Hispanic theory

I'm not surprised, these dudes live in places with low amount of curries and the only curries there are Tamils, so they think every Indian looks like that. There were North Indians and some Pakistanis in my high school that had light hair and eyes that used to bully the shit out of the Tamils :feelshaha:.
Tamil is the most disgusting and ugliest ethnic group of India. I had a tamil classmate who was as dark as coal. I was young northie kid who thought Indians look like this
Images 48
Images 42

I was completely shocked just like my other classmates when I saw that nigger. But thereafter, I got used to of that. These niggers can literally be found in every corner of Delhi selling dosa sambhar and wearing that vile lungi.

I'm not surprised, these dudes live in places with low amount of curries and the only curries there are Tamils, so they think every Indian looks like that. There were North Indians and some Pakistanis in my high school that had light hair and eyes that used to bully the shit out of the Tamils :feelshaha:.
those lightskins are rape babies of Arabs and Iranians. While the Tamils are the true indians and are pure blooded.

For every zayn Malik there a million subhuman shitskins.

And I thought he was MENA not curry
sadly true. I have lived in Delhi for 6 months and didn't see a single man who mogged a white normie. Not a single foid who mogged average white foid. It is brutally over

Tamil is the most disgusting and ugliest ethnic group of India. I had a tamil classmate who was as dark as coal. I was young northie kid who thought Indians look like this
View attachment 609509View attachment 609510
I was completely shocked just like my other classmates when I saw that nigger. But thereafter, I got used to of that. These niggers can literally be found in every corner of Delhi selling dosa sambhar and wearing that vile lungi.
Tamil dosa niggers are indeed uglier but they are also more hardworking and good at money maxxing than Northies. Especially in USA.

sadly true. I have lived in Delhi for 6 months and didn't see a single man who mogged a white normie. Not a single foid who mogged average white foid. It is brutally over
No tamils are mixed of Indus valley males(who were genetically 70% Ancient Iranians) and onge women.
Real Indians are these
Images 52

Tamil dosa niggers are indeed uglier but they are also more hardworking and good at money maxxing than Northies. Especially in USA.
I thought gujaratis were the most richest and successful:feelswhat:

those lightskins are rape babies of Arabs and Iranians.
Everyone is rape baby from Europe to Asia. Central asians were raped by mongols, Europeans got raped by Yamnaya and also mongols, South Asians got raped by Aryans, Scythians, Huns, Mughals etc, Arabs got raped by greeks, turks and mongols and there are tons of other examples like that.

not sure but in tech Tamils and South indians are dominating
In India, All the richest and successful ethnic groups are North Indians excluding parsis(Persians).

curries and sand nigger looks seem to overlap at the upper tiers
Thats because they end up looking whiter. Although the whitest Pajeets tend to look South European at most, while the whitest Sands tend to look North European at most.
I made a thread about this: The average white normie 10000% mogs the average shitskin deathnic. Unfortunatley, most of the pics were from reddit posts which ended up getting deleted.

those lightskins are rape babies of Arabs and Iranians. While the Tamils are the true indians and are pure blooded.
This. Don't know why curry Hindutvas like @Misogynist Curry 卐 seethe at us when the whitest Indians are our rape babies:feelsugh:

Most of the curries I've seen here in Cucknada are fair skinned, though I've also seen tons of shitskin curries too. As for pakis, most of them are fair skinned, though admittedly, the only time I tend to see other Muslims is when I go to the mosque
I think he's mixed with white
Yeah I guess. His mother is white while father is paki.
He still looks ethnic though. I still look whiter than him:feelzez:

Don't know why curry Hindutvas like @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/41/41785.jpg?1650136014 [/UWSL]@Misogynist Curry 卐 seethe at us when the whitest Indians are our rape babies:feelsugh:
There was no Arab empire in India nor Persian.

So? There's still Arab genetics in Pakis and Muslim Indians
Very few have Arab ancestry. Our Y dna haplogroup is R1a while Arabs have J and Iranains have J2. If Arabs/Iranians raped us, we'd have J/J2 haplogroup.
I'm Turkish. We raped the Greeks
Doesn't matter. Get a dna test, you'd get some Greek admixture in you for sure which signifies you're a rape baby:feelsaww:

No tamils are mixed of Indus valley males(who were genetically 70% Ancient Iranians) and onge women.
Real Indians are these
View attachment 609518
Original curries look like the darkest niggers I’ve ever seen.

I'm Turkish. We raped the Greeks.
Turks are just Greeks that got culturally cucked by the Turks and took on their culture and identity.

Thats because they end up looking whiter. Although the whitest Pajeets tend to look South European at most, while the whitest Sands tend to look North European at most.
Whitest curries don’t look exactly northern or southern european, they look like their own kind of white tbh. Although they look closest to slavs. Whitest curries like kalash might be able to pass, but as a whole you can tell they are their own thing when taken as a group.

Deathnics bullying darker deathnics. Jfl, the mog never ends.

Ranting Ravi.

True. Original curries were south asian hunter gatherers who migrated to South Asia from africa around 50,000 years ago. The Abos, Andamanese people and south Indian tribals are most related to them.
Turks are just Greeks that got culturally cucked by the Turks and took on their culture and identity.
True I also thought that these are just turkified greeks.
Whitest curries don’t look exactly northern or southern european, they look like their own kind of white tbh. Although they look closest to slavs.
Yes I also think the same. The whitest curries look similar to slavs. Suprisingly the slavs and Indo Arya curries have same y dna haplogroup. The baltic and slavic languages are more similar to indic and iranic languages as compared to mainland european languages. Search Centum and Setam languages.

I'm getting IT vibes with so many people arguing about who's whiter and who's not

If it bothers you so much just fucking bleach it lol

I'm getting IT vibes with so many people arguing about who's whiter and who's not

If it bothers you so much just fucking bleach it lol
Everyone wants to be white so badly.

Dark skin is genuinley ugly, especially black skin. idk why people want to deny this.
Not really. Only Western Turks are truly Greek genetically. Rest of Turkey is full of native Anatolians and Armenians/Kurds in the east side. Although that said, ancient Greeks had less Slavic mixture relative to modern Greeks (in other words, modern Greeks are likely whiter than their ancestors).
Whitest curries don’t look exactly northern or southern european, they look like their own kind of white tbh. Although they look closest to slavs. Whitest curries like kalash might be able to pass, but as a whole you can tell they are their own thing when taken as a group.
Yeah, Kalash do look Slavic at best, but they still clearly look none European regardless.
Deathnics bullying darker deathnics. Jfl, the mog never ends.
Cruel world:cryfeels: I've read plenty of articles of dark indians being bullied by light-skinned indians, of italians being beaten by blondes for looking ethnic, of Iranians/Turks hating Arabs due to them being browner.

Colorism will always exist. Shit's so fucked.:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Even in my own family I've seen this shit. My lily-white sister is constantly complimented for her snow white skin by my mom's brown friends.

Everyone wants to be white so badly.
I've been telling this to my brother, but he keeps denying it, it's actually hilarious, because you take one look at reality and you see this EVERYWHERE. In Egyptian cinema, for example, plenty of the actors looke whiter than the average person. Fyi, tha's because they are usually mixed with Greeks, Turks, Lebanese, Albanians, Syrians, or even Hungarians. Not ONE person here is full Egyptian.

Egyptian6
247dc89a1068f369eccbc4480eb558c4.jpg
licensed-image
Egyptian12
Egyptian8
Egyptian4
images

Meanwhile this is the average egyptian

o-EGYPT-facebook.jpg

Hell, EVEN black-haired Europeans (british, italians, balkanoids) dye their hair blonde to look more scandinavian.

Last edited:
Dark skin is genuinley ugly, especially black skin. idk why people want to deny this.
Yeah, even the original civilization, the Sumerians, called themselves blackheads (since they were darker skinned), but woman would cover themselves in white powder as makeup.

Not really. Only Western Turks are truly Greek genetically. Rest of Turkey is full of native Anatolians and Armenians/Kurds in the east side. Although that said, ancient Greeks had less Slavic mixture relative to modern Greeks (in other words, modern Greeks are likely whiter than their ancestors).
Ancient Greeks are mostly descendants of the Minoans and the Mycenaeans, and stretched out into Asia Minor. This is why Turk nationalist are coping and think DNA companies are in some conspiracy to undermine them.

Yeah, Kalash do look Slavic at best, but they still clearly look none European regardless.
Yeah, it makes sense the indo-aryan (without mixing with abos and dravidians) would still look different than Europeans, as they diverged more than 5000 years ago.

Colorism will always exist. Shit's so fucked.:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Even in my own family I've seen this shit. My lily-white sister is constantly complimented for her snow white skin by my mom's brown friends.
But all these same deathnics will get mad if you say whites are superior in their looks, on top of being technologically, culturally, scientifically, and militarily, superior. Whites have pretty much won in everything in life.

I've been telling this to my brother, but he keeps denying it, it's actually hilarious, because you take one look at reality and you see this EVERYWHERE. In Egyptian cinema, for example, plenty of the actors looke whiter than the average person. Fyi, tha's because they are usually mixed with Greeks, Turks, Lebanese, Albanians, Syrians, or even Hungarians. Not ONE person here is full Egyptian.

View attachment 610178
247dc89a1068f369eccbc4480eb558c4.jpg
licensed-image
View attachment 610185View attachment 610179View attachment 610180
images

Meanwhile this is the average egyptian

o-EGYPT-facebook.jpg

Hell, EVEN black-haired Europeans (british, italians, balkanoids) dye their hair blonde to look more scandinavian.
Tbf, the average modern Egyptians have 10% more sub-saharan african mixture than ancient egyptians did, so will be darker. So I’m guessing ancient Egyptians looked mostly like what they do now, but just lighter skinned and more caucasoid. But even back then, people are portrayed in diverse range of skin colours, from brown as shit, black as burnt corpses, or white as cum (although this could all just be artistic expressionism and not meant to represent reality).

And yeah, whites want to be blond hair and blue eyed as well. Dark hair and eyed mayos are honorary deathnics imo.

That curry is just pretending to compIain about his looks when his real intention is to show just how badly he mogs most curries.

A true currycel wouldn’t show himself on video like that, he would get destroyed by online insults and his ego will be damaged to the point where he contemplates suicide.

That curry is just pretending to compIain about his looks when his real intention is to show just how badly he mogs most curries.

A true currycel wouldn’t show himself on video like that, he would get destroyed by online insults and his ego will be damaged to the point where he contemplates suicide.
He’s probably upset he couldn’t get with a gigastacey he is really into despite himself being good looking, so starting blaming it on his shit skin.

Some of his point made no sense, like him blaming his asymmetrical eyes to being a curry, as if whites wouldn’t have that problem.

He’s probably upset he couldn’t get with a gigastacey he is really into despite himself being good looking, so starting blaming it on his shit skin.

Some of his point made no sense, like him blaming his asymmetrical eyes to being a curry, as if whites wouldn’t have that problem.

He doesn’t even have shitskin though, his skin is a dark shade of yellow, he’s not noticeably brown. Not only does he facially mog most curries, he even skin colour
Mogs them. He mogs most curries to oblivion, this guy is in top 10% of curries

Yeah, even the original civilization, the Sumerians, called themselves blackheads (since they were darker skinned), but woman would cover themselves in white powder as makeup.
No Im sure this was due to their black hair. Look at marsh Arabs. They are considered modern descendants of Sumerians. And they look more white than other Iraqis

Eaeb1a90 69a2 4f90 aac4 6550d776315e
Add3b743 cb77 496d adb3 c9c03e8f7320
63f1e6b9 1f18 4c05 89d0 5bc829c04ee7
D16ec693 177b 4fc7 87be 8dd0887249e1
Ecdc08e9 7894 48a9 8c80 4e3de53b941e

Ancient Greeks are mostly descendants of the Minoans and the Mycenaeans,
If that's the case that thag proves what I said. Most of modern north Greece has Slavic mixture.
This is why Turk nationalist are coping and think DNA companies are in some conspiracy to undermine them.
It's a meme ethnicity. Like a Brazilian claiming to be pure lol. Turks are the Latinos of the old world. Very mixed. My cousin looks like an Armenian yet insists he is Mongolian lol
But all these same deathnics will get mad if you say whites are superior in their looks
So fucking true! My own brother who was 19 (now 23) used to make fun of my 6 (now 9) year old brother because if his darker skin. And my brother isn't even that dark. My 9 year old bro is light skinned enough that his cheeks are veeeeery bright pink. I mean so pink that rven when youre a good distanxe away from him u can see his cheeks are pink. He has similar skin tone to this iraqi man.

D44263a9 c936 47f0 8ac9 ba1d45feb463

Meanwhile because my bro (this is him) has pale pink skin he made fun of my fucking KID brother when he was 6 years old. He would call him black and go like "why are you black"
IMG 20220429 053042

And yet, fastforward 4 years, and whenever I bring up the plight and inferiority of shitskins and how badly they wish to be white, he tries feeding me the most blue pilled shit. I can give u more examples of my family doing this type of shit if u want

, on top of being technologically, culturally, scientifically, and militarily, superior.
B-but muh Andalusia!!!!! PLEASE ignore that they were all Spanish Muslims! PLEASE ignore that all the Muslims scientists were Greeks or Palestinian or Iranians while the sand niggers Arabs stayed in their desert chanting Aiiiieeeeellalalaalalalh:reeeeee: without contributing shit to the Muslim community

(I wanna type more on this but I'm on my phone rn and won't be home until another 7 hours so maybe I'll write more later)
Whites have pretty much won in everything in life.
True. This is why I have given up. Imagine 1 single race conquering the entire fucking planet and launching humanity technologically forward in a mere 200 years. If you were to write a fictional story like That, critics would tell you you're making them "too overpowered". Yet here we are in this clown world reality

Even in the few instances where deathnics conquered white e (Arabs and mongols) it was always the browner Europeans (spanish) or chinky Europeans (russians).
Tbf, the average modern Egyptians have 10% more sub-saharan african mixture than ancient egyptians did, so will be darker.
No this is cope both from black we wuzzers and white we wuzzers as a means of pushing their own narrative

Sure it is the black DNA increased in Egypt. But by that logic so did Albanian and greek and Turkish and berber and Levant blood increase in Egypt.
So I’m guessing ancient Egyptians looked mostly like what they do now, but just lighter skinned and more caucasoid.
No I disagree. Ancient Egyptians depicted themselves with orange or swarthy color. Similar to modern Egyptians
Ce40eca2 8aa7 45cf 9a45 d71640633784
D9ec449a d6d9 4987 b3f8 67ac92090e33
Fa12f88c 1c16 4991 8714 3c06729171b1
D1bc6e9c 21fa 4556 8456 4607dd1ca4fe

But even back then, people are portrayed in diverse range of skin colours, from brown as shit, black as burnt corpses, or white as cum (although this could all just be artistic expressionism and not meant to represent reality).
Because even back then Egyptians were largely mixed in complextion.
And yeah, whites want to be blond hair and blue eyed as well. Dark hair and eyed mayos are honorary deathnics imo.
True. Imaging calling this thing "white"
A59c62f0 a44b 499b a6a5 d34df0ce5045

He doesn’t even have shitskin though, his skin is a dark shade of yellow, he’s not noticeably brown. Not only does he facially mog most curries, he even skin colour
Mogs them. He mogs most curries to oblivion, this guy is in top 10% of curries
Hard to tell with the lighting, but whites with his skin colour are considered dark and mysterious by mayo foids. And yeah, he is top 10% of curries, hence chad-lite compared to all races.

No Im sure this was due to their black hair. Look at marsh Arabs. They are considered modern descendants of Sumerians. And they look more white than other Iraqis

View attachment 611593View attachment 611594View attachment 611595View attachment 611596View attachment 611597
The Marsh Arabs are most likely descendants of Bedouins. And Sumerians weren’t called blackheads because of hair. Most sand niggers have black hair anyways, as well as the people around them like the Egyptians, Semites, etc.

The Sumerians were a non-Semitic group, who were most closely related to the Dravidians. In the IVC they had small mixture with abo/black-like hunter gatherers (though smaller proportion than modern populations). And based on the limited understanding of IVC language, it seems eerily close to Tamil, as well as modern Dravidian languages.

The Sumerians were probably not actually black, but just brown skinned or something. Keep in mind white skin evolved late among Caucasians (much earlier among Asians). So this is what ancient Europeans would have looked like (based on dna from britain).
EA2A1A16 8F46 4E00 AD07 27B076905C42

Looks like a modern curry with blue eyes and brown hair.

If lighter skinned variants were coming from somewhere in Northern Europe, then it seems this is probably also the skin colour the Sumerians could have been if they didn’t mix with later white skinned populations from Europe.

If that's the case that thag proves what I said. Most of modern north Greece has Slavic mixture.

It's a meme ethnicity. Like a Brazilian claiming to be pure lol. Turks are the Latinos of the old world. Very mixed. My cousin looks like an Armenian yet insists he is Mongolian lol
Slavs are a result of mixture between ancient Iranian groups and Europeans (hence why white skinned curries look slavic). However, I think Greeks have always had a minority of people with light hair and eyes, hence the rareness made them think it is of the gods. Alexander the Great is said to have had blonde hair. It’s more likely when the Romans ran sacked the place, there was mass rape (as there usually is).

And ethnicities don’t need to always have the same genetics. It’s more about having a common history as a people. Even though the Turks are genetically Greek pretty much, their recent memory of themselves is that of being Turks.

So fucking true! My own brother who was 19 (now 23) used to make fun of my 6 (now 9) year old brother because if his darker skin. And my brother isn't even that dark. My 9 year old bro is light skinned enough that his cheeks are veeeeery bright pink. I mean so pink that rven when youre a good distanxe away from him u can see his cheeks are pink. He has similar skin tone to this iraqi man.

View attachment 611603

Meanwhile because my bro (this is him) has pale pink skin he made fun of my fucking KID brother when he was 6 years old. He would call him black and go like "why are you black"
View attachment 611604
And yet, fastforward 4 years, and whenever I bring up the plight and inferiority of shitskins and how badly they wish to be white, he tries feeding me the most blue pilled shit. I can give u more examples of my family doing this type of shit if u want
What a piece of shit. I hope your littlest brother lives happy and doesn’t rot here like us.

B-but muh Andalusia!!!!! PLEASE ignore that they were all Spanish Muslims! PLEASE ignore that all the Muslims scientists were Greeks or Palestinian or Iranians while the sand niggers Arabs stayed in their desert chanting Aiiiieeeeellalalaalalalh:reeeeee: without contributing shit to the Muslim community

(I wanna type more on this but I'm on my phone rn and won't be home until another 7 hours so maybe I'll write more later)
I mean I’m talking about in modern times. In ancient times, brown skinned people like the Sumerians, Egyptians, IVC (3 of the 4 seats of civilization - china being the fourth) pretty much invented everything in their time. But we are judged by things that are recent and modern. Sand niggers have now completely destroyed themselves from inbreeding and getting cucked by the Mongols. Curries destroyed themselves with their proto-progressivism, such as non-violence (getting cucked in warfare), vegetarianism (starvation adapted due to low nutrition), meditation (focusing on conquering their mind rather than the material world), etc.

True. This is why I have given up. Imagine 1 single race conquering the entire fucking planet and launching humanity technologically forward in a mere 200 years. If you were to write a fictional story like That, critics would tell you you're making them "too overpowered". Yet here we are in this clown world reality

Even in the few instances where deathnics conquered white e (Arabs and mongols) it was always the browner Europeans (spanish) or chinky Europeans (russians).
Well, it wasn’t just because they were superior as a race, but due to historical developments and luck, but the mogging is still just as brutal nonetheless. China was attempting to try colonialism before anyone in Europe ever did, but they had huge amounts of land in their empire, so conquering some shit holes with not that much, so the scouts they sent came back and said it was pointless.

Also, just like in other civilizations scientific advancement happened in Europe as well, but what made Europe OP was capitalism and the industrial revolution, which lead to mass production. The British didn’t just conquer the whole world, but also other whites as well. Even all the other innovations done in Europe outside the UK, almost all of it is from a small region in the North West of Europe, while the rest were as useless as deathnics.

No this is cope both from black we wuzzers and white we wuzzers as a means of pushing their own narrative

Sure it is the black DNA increased in Egypt. But by that logic so did Albanian and greek and Turkish and berber and Levant blood increase in Egypt.

No I disagree. Ancient Egyptians depicted themselves with orange or swarthy color. Similar to modern Egyptians
View attachment 611606View attachment 611607View attachment 611608View attachment 611609

Because even back then Egyptians were largely mixed in complextion.
I think overall the general consensus among geneticists is that there is more sub-saharan african dna in modern egyptians than ancient ones. But as you said, there is also lots of other admixture but these groups are much more similar to the Egyptians already (Caucasoid).

And yeah, I know Egyptians weren’t black or white obviously, and I agree the ancient ones mostly looked the same as modern ones. The orange swarthy colour seems like regular brown skin, lighter than the Sumerians.

True. Imaging calling this thing "white"View attachment 611600
The reason many whites want Mediterranean people to be considered white is because the ancient European people like the Romans and Greeks were all meds. They know their barbaric gothic ancestor were just chucking spears at one another while Romans and Greeks were expanding civilization, so they have to call all these people as white as a coping mechanism. Some white nationalists even cope and think ancient Romans and Greeks were actually nordic, and sand niggers raped them all now jfl.

He's HTN not chadlite or mtn.

@wereq is this you?