Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Curry argues that he is a true Aryan in 1923

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
iu

He argued using "a number of anthropological texts" that people in Punjab and other Northwestern Indian states belonged to the "Aryan race" and he cited scientific authorities such as Johann Friedrich Blumenbach as classifying Aryans as belonging to the Caucasian race. Thind argued that, although some racial mixing did indeed occur between the Indian castes, the caste system had largely succeeded in India at preventing race mixing. He argued that by being a "high-caste Hindu, of full Indian blood" he was a "Caucasian" according to the anthropological definitions of his day.

Thind's lawyers argued that he had a revulsion to marrying an Indian woman of the "lower races" when they said, "The high-caste Hindu regards the aboriginal Indian Mongoloid in the same manner as the American regards the Negro, speaking from a matrimonial standpoint." His lawyers argued that Thind had revulsion to marrying a woman of the Mongoloid race, because they felt that expressing "disdain for inferiors" would characterize Thind as being white. Also, this would characterize Thind as being someone who would be sympathetic to the existing anti-miscegenation laws in the United States.

Brutally mogs me

Based Aryan Currycel

this is a historical constant that you see even on this forum. currycels try to claim they’re white and go on autistic tangents about indo aryans or whatever and yet literally no one outside of india gives a single shit or sees them as white at all:feelskek:

are dravidians smarter than punjabis?

If you look at his face, even in black and white, he is clearly not white. And even if he won the case he still wouldn't be, it'd be just a cope. Like when Asians on reddit pretend that all the women saying they like white guys are white larpers :feelshaha::feelshaha::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

If you look at his face, even in black and white, he is clearly not white. And even if he won the case he still wouldn't be, it'd be just a cope. Like when Asians on reddit pretend that all the women saying they like white guys are white larpers :feelshaha::feelshaha::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Fuck I forgot which thread it was, today or just yesterday, that someone was arguing that some arabs look completely "white" and could be mistaken for what people today would only describe nordics as, and when he posted a picture it was just a bunch of people who would be described as obvious sand niggers :feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck I forgot which thread it was, today or just yesterday, that someone was arguing that some arabs look completely "white" and could be mistaken for what people today would only describe nordics as, and when he posted a picture it was just a bunch of people who would be described as obvious sand niggers :feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl link it if you can find it :feelsYall:

just cope,why not just proud of his own heritage,curries are not inferior than any other "races"

just cope,why not just proud of his own heritage,curries are not inferior than any other "races"
They are even inferior to Ricecels, so yeah they kinda are. :feelsjuice:

Aryan is a curry word. Mayofaggots like Hitler are not Aryan

They are even inferior to Ricecels, so yeah they kinda are. :feelsjuice:
you racist piece of shit,when the indus valley civilisation was at its prime,your ancestors were still living in mud huts

you racist piece of shit,when the indus valley civilisation was at its prime,your ancestors were still living in mud huts
And yet their women still preferred blue eyed caveman dick. :feelshmm:
I have nothing against Indian brocels but their SMV is de facto non existent.

And their women still prefer blue eyed caveman dick. :feelshmm:
I have nothing against indian Brocels but their SMV is de facto non existent.
it is just now west culture is dominant,not whites inherently have higher smv

Another Brutal JBC Pill
@pp183
:feelsjuice:

it is just now west culture is dominant,not whites inherently have higher smv
:feelskek:
Even when Northern Europe was a shithole the Greeks, Romans, Arabs etc. catched blond and blue eyed slaves for their "beauty".

:feelskek:
Even when Northern Europe was a shithole the Greeks, Romans, Arabs etc. catched blond and blue eyed slaves for their "beauty".
some also thought they were ugly and dumb

I think its clear that there are the mediterranean type looking Indians, like say olive skinned greeks or Iranians. Not "white" in the context of say Anglo/northern european. But Caucasian basically.

Then there are the dark ugly aboriginal looking Indians.

The ones that females of all races abhor to the 10th degree are the second type that I mentioned.

The ones that look like the mediterranean types can be successful with white foids if they are not too short.

Much like the way white looking hispanics do very well with foids while the short dark field working pedros does very poor with foids outside of their group.

some also thought they were ugly and dumb
Some think your "great" leader looks like Winnie-the-Pooh ... :feelsjuice:
I think its clear that there are the mediterranean type looking Indians, like say olive skinned greeks or Iranians. Not "white" in the context of say Anglo/northern european. But Caucasian basically.

Then there are the dark ugly aboriginal looking Indians.

The ones that females of all races abhor to the 10th degree are the second type that I mentioned.

The ones that look like the mediterranean types can be successful with white foids if they are not too short.

Much like the way white looking hispanics do very well with foids while the short dark field working pedros does very poor with foids outside of their group.
So basically; "The whiter the better." :feelsthink:

Last edited: