Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Curry and Rice are brothers

@starcrapoo
Low iq.

The foids who do those dances are the biggeest whores. They travel all over the country for their shows and fuck the local chads.

Those retarded dancers are just the cheerleaders of the right wing/conservativism/religion-culture.

And we all know about cheerleaders.

Last edited:
yes you are my ethnic brother lets both suffer together :feelsautistic:

I mean they're both Asian so...

Some of you guys are kinda clueless. A lot of us ricecels and currycels are of a greater community (homeland) as opposed to strictly just incels in the anglo west. But the absolute truth is we are at the absolute bottom in the eyes of Anglo foids.

Curries are my only brothers.

Black males (non tyrones, also do poorly overall along with rice and curry) are a distant second. And I grew up here in the SF Bay area so don;t any of you guys dare lecture me.

Last edited:
@pp183 is only allied with whites

Depends on which curry. Pakistanis and Chinese are bros but Indians and Chinese not really. They even had a border stand-off for a couple of days but the Chinese, knowing they could annihilate the Indians, decided to step down instead, thus diffusing the situation. Indians aren't known for de-escalating though.

We could annihilate you too. Our forces and military tech far surpasses our antique pieces.
Chinese would annihilate you easily, stop coping.

Maybe, but not easily.
Yeah they would. They are a nuclear nation with the largest standing army. They have the most millionaires in the country whom would contribute to making even better weapons. Not even the Americunts could take the Chinese, let alone some cow piss drinking Pajeets.

I've come to recognize that you're a low IQ person who is incapable of critically thinking about complex topics. Your words, language and rhetoric all confirms that you have poor perspective in just about everything.
You are low IQ trash and you're beneath my level of intellect.

@intellectual mammoths

My indian bros no matter how much the obvious suffering we face in the west and in SF, we are the epitome of the inceldom suffering in the west btw, some still manage to hate chinese people in a silly border war. Let me tell you one thing as for CERTAIN, the white anglo-american establishment BEFORE WWII and after would have loved for us to kill each other meanwhile the battle between Anglo/german chads raged against eastern european/asiatics.

I take back nothing as far as my comments. The AK-47 and T-34 tank are incel mega weapons of equilibrative justice as far as I;m concerned. Which leads me to another topic, eastern europeans are an heroic cultured people. They don't suffer from this inceldom crap anywhere as much as we do.

Last edited:
Low iq
Much better curry culture is this

View: https://youtu.be/1xY6Jomnw30
and this

View: https://youtu.be/xx-zOkBh7Ag

Also jfl as a Muslim curry I’m never going to support riceland government. You fuckers oppress Muslim uyghurs and outlaw Islam. At least even with the hindutvacel government we still have people here standing up for Muslims especially liberals.

Last edited:
Muh Ish Lame
Lmao, if Hindustan (India) became fully Islamic curries wouldn’t be as pathetic as they are today. Let’s be real. We would crush China and still have Pakistan and Bangladesh as part of India. Maybe even Afghanistan.

Hindus, barring the warrior castes are sedentary people, which is why India got invaded so hard. Once the warrior castes were defeated in a war the rest of the population had to accept the rule of the invader.

Oh, and an Islamic India would be much more open for confrontation. Riceland and Bongland would be btfo. Just look at Pakistan, they’re Islamic curries and their soldiers mog riceland soldiers to oblivion because they eat meat, and grow up in an alpha Chadslamic culture. Still, they’re curries so they’re fucked but Pakistan still has a better image than India.
Instead of curry unity, you get this:
9B68A68E 70B6 423A B20A E0E8E31F16D3

I've come to recognize that you're a low IQ person who is incapable of critically thinking about complex topics. Your words, language and rhetoric all confirms that you have poor perspective in just about everything.
You are low IQ trash and you're beneath my level of intellect.
Stay mad hindu dindu shitskin.

They could and would but Pajeets aren't their priority right now, that's the Americunts.

Everyone hates the chinks now , otherwise they would have nuked us alrdy. Rice men and curries going to war would solve so many problems.

China and India will never be brothers because that would be bad for America and the west. Its already bad enough Russia and China are allies but imagine adding India (one of the biggest potential GDP nations) to it.

And before some idiots think the west actually likes India, do you really think they would be so nice if you stopped being cheap call centers, asking for real pay, developing your own stuff instead of western reliance?

Look at how many "Critical" articles there are from the west of Modi already. And he's not even that nationalistic or strong compared to someone like Putin. Once India has someone like him, oh you bet the west will change their minds quickly lol

San fran is a shithole lol, only been there twice for a fee days though. All I remember is good clam chowder, homeless guys harassing me, and gay people everywhere. And a trolly, I rode one of those. But yeah its somewhere I’d only ever wanna be for a lunch stop on a road trip, not live there. Sucks to live there I bet

China and India will never be brothers because that would be bad for America and the west. Its already bad enough Russia and China are allies but imagine adding India (one of the biggest potential GDP nations) to it.

And before some idiots think the west actually likes India, do you really think they would be so nice if you stopped being cheap call centers, asking for real pay, developing your own stuff instead of western reliance?

Look at how many "Critical" articles there are from the west of Modi already. And he's not even that nationalistic or strong compared to someone like Putin. Once India has someone like him, oh you bet the west will change their minds quickly lol
America needs China and India to nuke themselves off the map, so they don't need to deal with one of them getting too close to their GDP. Look how quickly America turned its attention to China once their GDP was starting to get close to theirs.

We could annihilate you too. Our forces and military tech far surpasses our antique pieces.

China's army is far superior to that of India. There really is no comparison. Suggesting otherwise is completely divorced from reality.

China has no reason to ally with India and has actively been encircling India with investments in surrounding countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc. Of course, the west does not like India. The only reason western sentiment hasn't really shifted against India is because India does not, at least currently, threaten America's status as the world hegemon.If India ever becomes a legitimate threat, you'll start to see the narrative shift with articles against Modi and how he is a Hindu Nationalist. Not that I entirely disagree with that assessment.

Last edited:
America needs China and India to nuke themselves off the map, so they don't need to deal with one of them getting too close to their GDP. Look how quickly America turned its attention to China once their GDP was starting to get close to theirs.
America can claim it supports India. But its biggest dream right now is to watch India and China nuke each other until both are craters.

That way two of its biggest threats are gone with one stone. 2 big nations with GDP potential gone.

Geopolitics is a really cold game. Believing in dumb shit like justice or morality is for morons who are easily manipulated and the guys on top probably laugh at anyone who does that.

Geopolitics is a really cold game. Believing in dumb shit like justice or morality is for morons who are easily manipulated and the guys on top probably laugh at anyone who does that.
Problem is most are pretty easy to manipulate into fighting each other.

LOL curries would absolutely get dominated by chinks.

Lmao, if Hindustan (India) became fully Islamic curries wouldn’t be as pathetic as they are today. Let’s be real. We would crush China and still have Pakistan and Bangladesh as part of India. Maybe even Afghanistan.

Hindus, barring the warrior castes are sedentary people, which is why India got invaded so hard. Once the warrior castes were defeated in a war the rest of the population had to accept the rule of the invader.

Oh, and an Islamic India would be much more open for confrontation. Riceland and Bongland would be btfo. Just look at Pakistan, they’re Islamic curries and their soldiers mog riceland soldiers to oblivion because they eat meat, and grow up in an alpha Chadslamic culture. Still, they’re curries so they’re fucked but Pakistan still has a better image than India.
Instead of curry unity, you get this:
View attachment 275491
You're a retard.
Also.
> implying I'm Indian, or Hindu

Yeah they would. They are a nuclear nation with the largest standing army. They have the most millionaires in the country whom would contribute to making even better weapons. Not even the Americunts could take the Chinese, let alone some cow piss drinking Pajeets.
Wtf what are you smoking? China cannot take India, same as India cannot take China.
China has far better tech and military hardware, India has more experienced and better trained military (not the grunts, the actual guys).

You must be a retard to think this is still 1962, the entry points are either equally manned in the Indian side as the Chinese side, whereas they were unmanned in 62, and anyway the geography makes it pretty impossible for the ricemen to do shit, whilst India wouldn't ever do shit because the constitution forbids any kind of first strike.

Point is curries and rice are brothers, and should be acting so, and in my experience western curries and rices are brothers (the ones who don't listen to their fob parents telling them about dirty smelly Chinese and dirty smelly Indians).

And this extends, Indians and Pakistanis are brothers too, they just get caught up their bullshit culture and have their retarded arguments on YouTube, FB, and even back in the MySpace days, and it's only gotten worse since Modicels started larping as a government.

We both have shit evolutionary genetics, largely due to latitude theory, we both have retarded social structures, family values, and educational systems, and we both are totally incel.

Literally the only difference is curries have higher ceiling, rice have higher mean (have legit never seen a true Chang despite living in China and Asia for a long time, the nearest are tall, PSL6-7 dudes, similarly have seen very few ricemen so pathetic they make u wanna JFL, but see fucktons everyday walking a street in India)

America can claim it supports India. But its biggest dream right now is to watch India and China nuke each other until both are craters.

That way two of its biggest threats are gone with one stone. 2 big nations with GDP potential gone.

This is exactly true. In Geopolitics, might is all that matters. Pleas to morality and other such overtures hold no weight.
Wtf what are you smoking? China cannot take India, same as India cannot take China.
China has far better tech and military hardware, India has more experienced and better trained military (not the grunts, the actual guys).

You must be a retard to think this is still 1962, the entry points are either equally manned in the Indian side as the Chinese side, whereas they were unmanned in 62, and anyway the geography makes it pretty impossible for the ricemen to do shit, whilst India wouldn't ever do shit because the constitution forbids any kind of first strike.

Point is curries and rice are brothers, and should be acting so, and in my experience western curries and rices are brothers (the ones who don't listen to their fob parents telling them about dirty smelly Chinese and dirty smelly Indians).

And this extends, Indians and Pakistanis are brothers too, they just get caught up their bullshit culture and have their retarded arguments on YouTube, FB, and even back in the MySpace days, and it's only gotten worse since Modicels started larping as a government.

We both have shit evolutionary genetics, largely due to latitude theory, we both have retarded social structures, family values, and educational systems, and we both are totally incel.

Literally the only difference is curries have higher ceiling, rice have higher mean (have legit never seen a true Chang despite living in China and Asia for a long time, the nearest are tall, PSL6-7 dudes, similarly have seen very few ricemen so pathetic they make u wanna JFL, but see fucktons everyday walking a street in India)

Pan-Asianism is a meme. What you're suggesting, at least to my understanding, is so far from reality so as to make your assessment comical. India cannot even find common cause amongst its own citizenry, not to speak of finding common cause with Pakistan. Further, China has no incentive to find common cause with India as China wants nothing less than full spectrum dominance in Asia.

Debates about the comparative strength of the Indian and Chinese Armies, by and large, fall squarely with China having a more capable military. Take from that what you will. I would unequivocally put my money on China though. India does not seem competent enough to compete with China militarily, or quite frankly, on any other metric characteristic of global power and prestige.

Last edited: