Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curry accent is horrendous

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
I am watching lectures on Youtube about programming and math and many of them are made by curries. And quite often I find myself unable to understand anything of what they say because of their accent:feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsohh:.
Excuse me for providing more suicide fuel for currycels (that are already moged even by other incels) but I find Indian accent so funny and incomprehensible. If the accent is strong enough I cannot even understand WTF this curry is trying to say and this is despite the fact that he mogs me completely in English grammar, math, programing etc...

Sorry currycels please excuse your koshercel brother :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I only like female curry accents.

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

If you thought that was bad, try actually dealing them at work.

It's not just their accent, it's their mindset

Curry accent isnt as bad as chinese accent

I actually study with curries and it is quite hard to understand what they say.

What is special about their mindset?
They don't seem to actually think. Just follow.

When there's a technical issue with some presentation not showing up, what most people would do is pause and fix the issue first before continuing. For them, they would continue anyway and unironically ask the audience questions when they cant even see things on the screen. The lack of awareness is amazing.

Curry femoids are ugly

Brutal voicepill

I wonder what does currycels think about it

My native accent is also quite ass, I prefer to hear American south accent, is nice

I like curry, ngl. It tastes delicious.

Curries are the only people I can think of that switch between English and Hindi so often. No other ethnicity does this.

Curries are the only people I can think of that switch between English and Hindi so often. No other ethnicity does this.
Too bad they cannot switch the accent. Even a fellow incel cannot understand them.

Yes is fucking disgusting. The accentpill is underated

Curry just so happen to have the most subhuman accent. Coincidence?

I am watching lectures on Youtube about programming and math and many of them are made by curries. And quite often I find myself unable to understand anything of what they say because of their accent:feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsohh:.
Excuse me for providing more suicide fuel for currycels (that are already moged even by other incels) but I find Indian accent so funny and incomprehensible. If the accent is strong enough I cannot even understand WTF this curry is trying to say and this is despite the fact that he mogs me completely in English grammar, math, programing etc...

Sorry currycels please excuse your koshercel brother :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
We need a guide on how to lose an accent :ha..feels:
@FinnCel ?

Curry just so happen to have the most subhuman accent. Coincidence?
Nope.
Everything in the world is perfectly deterministic.
Yes is fucking disgusting. The accentpill is underated
The blackpill wisdom has just gained an new pill - the accsentpill.
The supreme wisdom has just expanded even more.

Soft spoken curry accents are even worse tbh.