Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry about to ascend with noodle

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Not sure which ones in pole position here, but I like to think it's the one with greenish hair

Cope if you think that fridge bod, fat faced, noodle whore would settle for anything less than a white chad

brutal no reply

JBC strikes again

ricecels rly are at the bottom tbh

ricecels rly are at the bottom tbh

Availability bias ngl. If this was a video with a curry female and a rice male someone would make the comment
"currycels rly are at the bottom tbh"

Availability bias ngl. If this was a video with a curry female and a rice male someone would make the comment
"currycels rly are at the bottom tbh"
shit don't gaslight me on an incel forum about not having it bad as a ricecel :lul:

shit don't gaslight me on an incel forum about not having it bad as a ricecel :lul:

Didn't say that you don't have it bad as a ricecel, but this example of a curry male with a noodlefoid is not that common. A lot of people have said so too, when they mention how noodlefoids generally don't like brown males and prefer white men.

so many tallfag currycels these days and I thought average curry height was 5'5

The green haired curry looks disgusting.