Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curries taking over Britbongs. Curry SMV will only increase in the UK

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★

Curries rule the UK, and on top of that for most Britbongs their landlord and doctor are curry. Curries taking over.

I love Chicken Tikka Masala. At least i love Indian foods.

UK and Canada and Ireland are Indian pajeet colony

Based. I'm not a curry myself, but anything that involves wiping out the British colonizer scum has my seal of approval.

Wtf is taoiseach?

View attachment 1093602
Curries rule the UK, and on top of that for most Britbongs their landlord and doctor are curry. Curries taking over.
Good I hope they rot in their Multicultural cesspool I fucking hate the British in fact I think all of Europe should just become islamified it would with these white pussies into shape or at the most they would go extinct and will be replaced by a more masculine race

I told you curry world domination is inevitable

Good I hope they rot in their Multicultural cesspool I fucking hate the British in fact I think all of Europe should just become islamified it would with these white pussies into shape or at the most they would go extinct and will be replaced by a more masculine race
If snow niggers embraced islam all their problems, including their upcoming extinction, would be solved

But no one wants limey anyways

Brutal, why are britcucks voting for them :lul:

I think the muslim halo cancels out the shitskin failo, cumskins are scared shitless of muslims especially eurocucks.

I just cannot ever imagine this happening with ricecels, imagine an anglo country ruled by chinks that will never happen :feelskek:

There's a reason Al these brownies are in high positions and it's not because Indians are winning. We are about to get scapegoated hard.

Whites will disappear out of britain within few decades and nobody will ever thing again that whites lived there.

Based. I'm not a curry myself, but anything that involves wiping out the British colonizer scum has my seal of approval.
Without colonization third world shitholes would be even more primitive than they already are

total curry victory

Whites will disappear out of britain within few decades and nobody will ever thing again that whites lived there.
hopefully they get replaced by based Muslims who create a social order based on Sharia Law and grooming gangs

If snow niggers embraced islam all their problems, including their upcoming extinction, would be solved
I've pondered that before I personally do not like the idea of the circumcision and the outright Banning of music but there is positive things about Islam that put the West to shame mostly that Islam is right about women

hopefully they get replaced by based Muslims who create a social order based on Sharia Law and grooming gangs
And then in few hundreds of years they will turn into libtard shithole just like whites did. Even without kikes it happened over and over again. Lack of wars make humans weak and pussified.

I just cannot ever imagine this happening with ricecels, imagine an anglo country ruled by chinks that will never happen :feelskek:
Ricecels are too high-IQ and high-inhib. Nobody views them as leaders.

There's a reason Al these brownies are in high positions and it's not because Indians are winning. We are about to get scapegoated hard.
Curries often take over certain institutions and hire each other (within same caste).

:bluepill:
Without colonization third world shitholes would be even more primitive than they already are
This is maybe true for Africa but look up India's GDP before the Britbongs came. Ditto for China who got ruined by euros.