Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries stop killing tigers!!!!

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Tiger numbers are decreasing and curry numbers are increasing!! We need more tigers, not more curries!!

i’m not a curry

brutal ngl. foids would rather fuck a Kellogs mascot than a curry
Image result for popular tiger characters

tigers also eat curries

Look at how beautiful and majestic it is, take the tigerpill.
8bbt9c78_tiger-generic-650_625x300_20_December_18.jpg

Foids would rather fuck big cats than ethnics.

Last time, I heard curries have done good job in the preservation of tigers that led to increase in tiger population there.

Last time, I heard curries have done good job in the preservation of tigers that led to increase in tiger population there.
Last I heard they were invading tiger habitat and causing a massive dwindling in population. But if what you're saying is true, finally curries are doing some good in the world.
tigers also eat curries
Lifefuel.
Yes. From before i got my teeth stomped out by the gov for doubting the holocost!
Poor soul.

High IQ, currycels are going ER on male tigers as revenge.

I've taken the Tigerpill already. Look at my username.

Last I heard they were invading tiger habitat and causing a massive dwindling in population.
It's increasing. You're correlating encroachment with population which are two different things.

But if what you're saying is true, finally curries are doing some good in the world.
Curries do good stuffs too but due to failo effect they have, people like to know more negative things than positive things about Curries.

It's increasing. You're correlating encroachment with population which are two different things.

Curries do good stuffs too but due to failo effect they have, people like to know more negative things than positive things about Curries.
Why do curries have a failo effect?

curries need to stop killing themselves first

Curries need to poo in the loo.

Half of India should be fed to wild tiger population to help their numbers grow.