Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries slaying in Africa

Amir

Amir

KHHV
-
I heard that curries are high status in many African countries. Can the average currycel slay in a country like Kenya or Nigeria?

OMG is this true? I heard curries were chased out of Uganda and such. I would love to do the curry equivalent of SEAmaxxing if possible

Curries are at the bottom in South Africa along with ricecels. Shows that the racial hierarchy is universal and not just in white countries :feelsrope:

I doubt it's more than a form of betabuxxing; wealthy curries, going to perhaps pick a black foid for reasons inexplicable to me, considering the fact that they could easily get one of their own, or even another exotic type... :feelsjuice:

I doubt the average middle-class, curry subhuman will simply be able to pick up the average African foid off the street and take her to wherever, considering the more traditional forms of relationships in the villages and such; the state of hypergamy is truly brutal, forcing the thought of such excursions and trips just in order to no longer be isolated and held in contempt simply for being born with the genetic curse of subhumanity. :feelsclown:

I doubt it's more than a form of betabuxxing; wealthy curries, going to perhaps pick a black foid for reasons inexplicable to me, considering the fact that they could easily get one of their own, or even another exotic type... :feelsjuice:

I doubt the average middle-class, curry subhuman will simply be able to pick up the average African foid off the street and take her to wherever, considering the more traditional forms of relationships in the villages and such; the state of hypergamy is truly brutal, forcing the thought of such excursions and trips just in order to no longer be isolated and held in contempt simply for being born with the genetic curse of subhumanity. :feelsclown:
It's not easy for curries to get one of their own. The gender ratio is skewed in India and here in the US they exclusively date white chads. Arranged marriage is the only option but even that is hard if you're not from the top caste. Many curry men would be glad to touch any foid.

You're right to say that it's impossible for the average middle class subhuman to pick up an African foid. Betabuxxing may work but curries are seen as subhuman in African countries too. They prefer one of their own from what I have heard.

African foids prefer white men over curries and rice.

I heard that curries are high status in many African countries. Can the average currycel slay in a country like Kenya or Nigeria?
In Kenya anything which is not black can slay

curries are not desired unless chadpreet
their situation will improve in 2070 or when ever curryland is not a pos country