Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries shouldn't reproduce because they don't know how to raise kids

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
As a curry living in the west , i think my parents contributed to how fucked I am in the head now.I was extremely extroverted and violent as a kid to the point i got held back for fighting too much in the first grade and the teacher telling my parents I acted like a 16 year old in a childs body during a parent-teacher conferance but because of this my parents beat me alot and scolded me to the point I became introverted and didn't have the same confidence i had in my earlier childhood days.They also held me back from hanging out with other kids in my neighborhood during elementary school when i managed to make a friend who coincidentally lived in the same apartment building as me because they were afraid of me getting hurt ( black neighborhood) and just made me extremely sheltered to the point I became a social recluse in my later years.Curries simply shouldn't reproduce because they definitely don't know how to raise kids.

They held back your dark triad nature

Most parents don't know how to raise children