Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curries seen as rapists despite raping less than cummies and nigs

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
The Myth of The "rapey indian man" Stereotype

To preface this argument, I'm not trying to deny the existence of rape, misogyny and grotesque sexual inequality in India and the rest of South Asia. I'm not trying to invalidate the experiences of women. I'm not trying to claim all Desi men are saints. My intent is not to deny the existence gender inequality or sexual assault in India, or the sexist mentality that persists in many Indian/SA men to this day, which is a horrible issue which should be dealt with immediately.

The sole purpose of this post is to highlight how (primarily) white, but occasionally other groups of men and women stereotype SA men into being rapists, with many even claiming that a majority or a large portion of us are. You see it so many times. Some rural village in some poor part of UP has a rape case, and white men immediately jump on it to say, "THIS is what feminism should be combatting, not sexualized video game characters", or, "these people seem very nice, we should let them into our country" or "Wtf is wrong with Indian men?". Too many white men use the issue of rape in SA to dismiss issues in their own countries relating to sexual assault.

Meanwhile, these are the same people to shout "#NotAllMen" whenever feminists start protesting rapes in the West, yet they are so quick to generalize all Indian men. Huh, strange.

Anyways, getting back on topic, this whole "rapey Indian men" stereotype is stupid. How can you generalize 2 billion people? Do you think a person from Srinagar shares the same culture and values as a guy from Tamil Nadu, or someone from Karachi has a similar culture to someone from the Northeast? No, SA has hundreds of millions of more people than the entirety of the West, if you are going to generalize all SA men then shout, "#NotAllMen" when a rape happens in the West, you're a hypocrite.

White Britishers have vilified Indians with this ["rapist" stereotype](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857#Reaction_in_Britain) to justify colonialism and the need to "civilize" us in the past, even when no crimes were recorded. Meanwhile, [they](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857#Death_toll_and_atrocities) were the ones who actually committed rapes. Ever since the terrible incident in 2012 concerning the Delhi rape, which I wholeheartedly condemn, Westerners have used it to generalize all Indian men as rapists again, reigniting the stereotype. Now I'm not going to talk about or debunk the myth of India being the rape capital of the world since plenty of people have done that and this subreddit is concerned with the diaspora, so I will debunk the claim that the Indian diaspora commits sexual crime and crime as a whole more than the local (white) population.

**America:**

First off, there's the USA. Now to first check out whether Indian men were really the rapey devils people always say we are, I looked at the alt-right's favorite source, [FBI crime statistics](https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/table-43). They don't separate SA from EA/SEA, however even assuming all rapes committed by Asian Americans are done by Indian Americans, we still are barely overrepresented. Of course this assumption is insanely stupid since it's quite obvious that other groups counted under Asian American would commit crimes as well. So, I looked deeper. [This study](https://www.researchgate.net/publication/237563250_The_Myth_of_Immigrant_Criminality_and_the_Paradox_of_Assimilation_Incarceration_Rates_Among_Native_and_Foreign-Born_Men) has quite a nice chart concerning Asian subgroups and incarceration rates.

​

[Turns out Indian foreign-born immigrants commit the lowest crime, and native born immigrants are tied with Korean Americans for 2nd lowest \(almost, we're a bit above but it's very insignificant\)](https://preview.redd.it/uc8863kr7vn61.png?width=850&format=png&auto=webp&s=7d3b030cc85a3ddc760ecd18186d840b250c7901)

Sadly I can't find any source on Asian subgroups and rape crime, however considering Indians have one of the lowest incarceration rate of all groups in the USA combined with Asian Americans (which indians are grouped in) only being responsible for 1.7% of rape crime, with **South Asians** being 1.4% or so of the population, I'd bet that Indian Americans are extremely underrepresented in the USA in terms of rape crime.

**UK:**

Indians in the UK score lower on doing crime than [any other](https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest#by-ethnicity) group other than British people of Chinese descent. Hence, we can assume that there is less rape crime committed by them as well.

**NZ:**

This is particularly significant since I remember there was this post in r/newzealand filled with racist vitriol towards Indians calling all Indian immigrants rapists. Now is this true? Do Indian men rape more than White men?

Nope. As with the other countries with a significant Indian diaspora, Indians are once again underrepresented.

​

Indians are about 4.7% of the NZ population. And there's a lot of other groups that are part of that "other", so Indians are underrepresented in NZ crime overall.

According to this guy, there's also hard evidence that Indians are underrepresented in New Zealand sexual assault crime:

​

​

Despite all the evidence to the contrary the stereotype persists and it effects all diaspora men. White men can be insanely overrepresented in rape and pedophilia in East and Southeast Asia, yet they are judge individually, while we are judged as a collective. It's pathetic. Despite so many people shouting that all Indian men rapists, statistics have shown that among the diaspora, we are far, far less rapey than white men.

​

**TLDR:** Indian men less rapey than white men.

Nothing new, it's the same as them calling incels in general "rapists", to them the mere thought of ugly males having sexual desires is enough for it all to be labelled as rape.

It also doesn't help that Indian media is extremely trashy and published stories of rape in some nowhere village in Bihar or Uttar Pradesh as front page news in English for CNN, BBC etc to pick up on.

BBC news even have an entire "rape in India" topic tag

No other country has this by the way.

Last edited:
The world order rn wants to push the narrative that curries are rapists

Oh yeah Indians are the best preforming minority in America but they are still seen as rapists lol.

Foids are giga racist towards curries ive seen it alot in lectures, yet they virtue signal with racism lol, ITS MOST CURRIES LOOK SUBHUMAN AND R SHORT :feelskek: .

Most people say I look Indian even though I'm Arab cuz I'm dark skinned kek.

It also doesn't help that Indian media is extremely trashy and published stories of rape in some nowhere village in Bihar or Uttar Pradesh as front page news in English for CNN, BBC etc to pick up on.

Nothing new, it's the same as them calling incels in general "rapists", to them the mere thought of ugly males having sexual desires is enough for it all to be labelled as rape.

BBC news even have an entire "rape in India" topic tag

No other country has this by the way.

Yeah, I think the media and people in general kinda push hate and lies on people they dislike, Indians especially.

yes, now the discourse power is in the hands of western medias, they can say whatever they want

we live in a society