Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curries, sands, niggers and joos should all be exterminated

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
20% racebait
That alone would propel forward the fuck out of humanity if we're being quite honest. Would also reduce a great deal of suffering in a society where only less than 5% of them or so get to live a decent life.

If I was one of those four I would absolutely be willing to sacrifice myself if it meant taking the entire race with me.

Curries are despicable and disgusting noxious vermin in nearly every way.

Sands are too brainwashed to ever make amends with, and too retarded to go far with the things they've got right.

Niggers are foul, wild beasts that can't see past their biological impulses. Most are soulless creatures, which is why in Africa they manage to live even worse off than chimpanzees and end up making barbecues out of each other.

Joos are degenerate, devilish scum pushing the end of any sort of natural and peaceful civilization.

Kim Jong-un should nuke them all :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

P.S. I'm not actually being serious, I'm just full of rage and misery right now and I'm trying to express myself in a healthy way. Typing this is a cathartic release for me.

Last edited:
Based, all brown ethnics need to go. Annihilate the entire “global South”

Inceldom discussed

cope lol, (and you forgot hispanics).

they are all outbreeding whites and asians.

actually whites and asians should go too but both are undoing themselves anyways.

That alone would propel forward the fuck out of humanity if we're being quite honest. Would also reduce a great deal of suffering in a society where only less than 5% of them or so get to live a decent life.

If I was one of those four I would absolutely be willing to sacrifice myself if it meant taking the entire race with me.

Sands are too brainwashed to ever make amends with, and too retarded to go far with the things they've got right.

Niggers are foul, wild beasts that can't see past their biological impulses. Most are soulless creatures, which is why in Africa they manage to live even worse off than chimpanzees and end up making barbecues out of each other.

Joos are degenerate, devilish scum pushing the end of any sort of natural and peaceful civilization.

P.S. I'm not actually being serious, I'm just full of rage and misery right now and I'm trying to express myself in a healthy way. Typing this is a cathartic release for me.
Well, ok, so you wipeout all these ethnicities/colored individuals. Thats not gonna be the end of it.

Even if this planet was all whites, they would be waging countless wars on one another for the exact same reasons that there are wars and divides right now (Money, Power, Etc). Greed, Envy, and Wrath are unbeatable.

The human species is still very animalistic, it hasnt evolved to a point where people would give up personal gain for societal gain / advancement of the entire species as a whole. Infact, i would argue that while humans are still going forward, they are also spiraling down.

But that is just my opinion from what i have observed happening around the world and how people behave in general.

Based, all brown ethnics need to go. Annihilate the entire “global South”
this tbh Africa, Middle East and Curryland are a burden on humanity's progress

You should be hundred percent serious. If you ever interact with curries in curryland you will know they deserve extermination.

Mankind should be exterminated

Chads should be exterminated :feelsjuice:

Brutal asf but somewhat true.

It seems we just had a little miscommunication.

Melanin is the cause of all suffering

I agree, deathniks and kikes are a net negative to the world. Things were better when the white man systemically asserted themselves as the superior caste. They still mog these days but they are cucked and believe shitskins and niggers can become as beautiful and intelligent as them if they just had the right conditions! it's over for society, go cherish the sight of white foids while you still can, they are declining.

Add Irish and Scots to that list, they are at the same level as niggers
Cope theyre still levels above deathniks. More history and potential runs in the vein of any brit than the entirety of the global south. Shitskins are too different

Wh
I hate melanin
Why did god have to make melanin and shit share the same color? why did he also make it that "darkness" in the universe associated with negative things but light is always good!? we were truly destined to be the losers of history, not the underdogs.

You’re always posting stuff that’s unrelated to the topic lol

Share the link to the vid tho, wanna know what that niggie did.

You forgot spics and chinks
Of course, but both spics and chinks are still miles ahead of the ones I mentioned. I’m speaking exclusively about those without any sort of remedy. As a Spic myself I’d happily give my life away to a greater cause if every other spic was coming with me. Especially the cartel ones.

As per Chinks, they are so unbelievably soy they make me nauseous and their slanted eyes in combination with their yellowish skin pigmentation makes them look hideous but at least they’re high-IQ and civilized.

I wouldn’t exterminate Spaniards though. They’re white and I rarely encounter one that’s not smart and extremely knowledgeable about the world in most of its facets. Just my 2 cents :smonk:

Stfu cracker cumskin

"Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here."

Don't foget about us Slavs, some of us are decent people like me, but most are pieces of shit.

Spics too. Spic manlet subhumans can only do crimes and bring drugs to decent countries.

Some Sands, like myself and my brother, are different in the sense they could think for themselves (which goes both ways), so I'd rather suggest selective culling than full-on extermination.

However my brother is a Nietzschean redpiller who's also a postmodernist (I dunno how he reconciled those views, but he did), so he may have to go through intellectual rehabilitation.

Last edited:
give me some nukes and weapons and i will be willing to destroy the sand race for you if u want.