Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries run the UK now

Poop skin supremacy

:dab: it's reverse colonization time, bitch! :feelsdevil:

they "run" UK, but they cant even pull a 3/10 landwhale white bitch

Those curries are just neoliberal puppets.

Reverse colonization, curries chinks niggers sandniggers taking over

The world will just be curries, Africans and Chinese eventually. Oh, and AI robots. Can't wait to die out.

The world will just be curries, Africans and Chinese eventually. Oh, and AI robots. Can't wait to die out.

atleast Chinese are smart. curries are second. niggers are just super dumb and contribute nothing

they "run" UK, but they cant even pull a 3/10 landwhale white bitch
brutal racepill. easier for a curry to become a prime minister or billionaire than get a white landwhale

See in a different light, Rishi the UK PM has bad support, most people hate the tories now and an Indian pm and foreign secretary is the face on it

UK already have more curries than probably any place in the world except india itself plus the other ethnicities in UK combined are way more than cumskins, they will probably rule the whole country in the futur

They’re just kike puppets. Curries will never be anything as a race

They have paki rape gangs :feelshaha:
know what's even worse, most of the paki rapists in the UK belong to an area in pakistan-occupied-kashmir called 'Mirpur'
these Mirpuris have like hundreds of years of history in raping women in Kashmir region alone, no joke,
and being muzzies they are born rapists, as their religion encourage them to commit mass rapes of infidels kaafirs et al

congratulations britbongs you ended up importing worst of the rapists from the subcontinent lmao :feelskek:

brutal racepill. easier for a curry to become a prime minister or billionaire than get a white landwhale
Pakis get puss in UK by thugmaxxing. Saw I article of a 14 year old blonde girl getting fucked, impregnated and keeping the child because "she loves him". And this was back in the 1980s since the article itself was being told from the POV of the girls who was now in her 40s

know what's even worse, most of the paki rapists in the UK belong to an area in pakistan-occupied-kashmir called 'Mirpur'
these Mirpuris have like hundreds of years of history in raping women in Kashmir region alone, no joke,
and being muzzies they are born rapists, as their religion encourage them to commit mass rapes of infidels kaafirs et al

congratulations britbongs you ended up importing worst of the rapists from the subcontinent lmao :feelskek:
Classic euro immigration policy :feelskek:

Pakis get puss in UK by thugmaxxing. Saw I article of a 14 year old blonde girl getting fucked, impregnated and keeping the child because "she loves him". And this was back in the 1980s since the article itself was being told from the POV of the girls who was now in her 40s

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/130djhm/what_can_i_say_to_a_16yr_old_girl_to_convince_her/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/130djhm/what_can_i_say_to_a_16yr_old_girl_to_convince_her/jhwlsxi/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy based giga chad paki. Europe seems like an all you can eat buffet for sands, nigs, and pakis.

This just proves the JBpill, Just-be-first pill, groomerpill, lowinhibpill, exotic pill. Brutal. I wish I was in europe/Germany to get euro bitches by sandmaxxing

Last edited: