Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries have the best hairline and hair texture

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Better than East Asians since ricecels tend to have high hairlines and heavy, overly straight hair. A lot of curries have nw0 hairline even in their 30s and dark wavy hair - not to dry like Caucasian hair, not too curly/messy like black or arab hair.

Sadly curries also have one of the worst phenotypes facially. Give a blond white normie a curry’s hairline and dark wavy hair he’d become a chadlite.

True shit. If curries became lighter and got a more caucasian pheno they would be a top race in terms of looks

True shit. If curries became lighter and got a more caucasian pheno they would be a top race in terms of looks
[UWSL]The true ancestors of South Asians are Dravidians, some South Asian groups acquired powerful characteristics as a result of Aryan invasions. Therefore, I think that blue-eyed Aryans, who leave 5-10% genetic traits, have the best genetics.[/UWSL]

Cope. Plenty of curries go bald. Native Americans have the best hair.

Cope. Plenty of curries go bald. Native Americans have the best hair.
this. My uncles,father, father's curry friends all balding. even some younger 30yr old curries I know are balding. I will probably bald soon at some point, only cope I have is one my curry grandpa had full hair at 79 when he died so maybe I will get lucky.

overall native Americans probably have less balding than us

God when making curries:

"I'll add some manletism, a dash of shitskin for flavor, and a hint of decent hair to even everything out. Mmm, delicioso"

Nope. My hairs are turning gray. They were light brown till preet teen, then got black in teens and now when I am almost 20, they are turning gray and soon I might start balding:fuk::fuk: