Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curries GTFIH, you are 3rd sexiest nationality

It's not lifefuel because I cannot compete. I was in Pakistan and I was getting mogged brutally by the men there. I saw so many guys with blue eyes or green eyes and white skin. They have had the best phenotype I had ever seen. I saw a boy with golden skin, brown hair that complemented his skin color and light green/yellow-ish eyes. Absolutely gorgeous, man. People think Pakistanis are ugly but that's because they haven't seen the Pakistani slayers that don't go abroad. The ones that live abroad tend to be subhuman.
Pakistanis have highest Steppe ancestry in South Asia, so possibly this is why Pakistan has got good looking people. Pashtuns have high Steppe ancestry and very less South Asian ancestry.

Pakistanis have highest Steppe ancestry in South Asia, so possibly this is why Pakistan has got good looking people. Pashtuns have high Steppe ancestry and very less South Asian ancestry.
I don't know about ancestry, but it's not Pashtuns, man. It's Punjabis, too. In fact, my Chad friend's nephew looks whiter than Pashtuns and he's also Punjabi. It's crazy. Luckily, it's not common but colored eyes are definitely common, I'd say 10% of the people I came across had them. I saw the most beautiful phenotypes I've ever laid my eyes across. Also, the guys with the best bone structure I saw were all darker-skinned Punjabis, but they were always poor. Crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back