Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curries GTFIH, you are 3rd sexiest nationality

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
No joke, 66k American foids voted Pakistan as 3rd sexiest, based on Zayn Malik.
Zayn, the half white British and half Punjabi Aryan is representative of Pakistanis, when it pushes the SJW agenda of foids

just be curry

Should I move to the west and finally lose my khhv Status?

Just use chads to represent their whole race theory.

Foids would throw up if they ever went to pakistan and saw what the average paki man looks like

I'd like to see that armenian beauty without fakeup. Kim

ROFL

Pakistan #3???? Because of fucking Zayn Malik??? If the Holes that wrote this set foot in Pakistan, they'd be in for a rude awakening.
And Armenian foids #1??? Please, they're hairy and nasty, with parrot noses to boot. And it's stupid to reference Kim Kardashian, ash she is only half Armenian

Curry slayers mog us jfl. It's over.

Lifefuel for all the chadpreets on this forum

It doesn’t matter what race A LOT of people mog me
:feelsrope:

Unfortunately I am not a fair skinned punjabi Aryan but an australoid mixed curry

And to believe people laughed at just be curry

Just use chads to represent their whole race theory.

To be honest.

The list is inaccurate, it uses stacy and chad celebrities to represent the entire race, which can have radically different features to their population.

Another case of just be curry

Zayn malik is fucking half white.

iT’s oVeR iF yOu aRe cUrrY bRo

lol im reading the comments on that article. Full of racism JFL.

superpower 2020 isn't a meme after all

Just read the comments and they are fucking hilarious, full if copes and racism hahaha.

Why is it that normies and foids see nationality as a thing, when it's meaningless? Why can't they see genetic profile, from ethnicity as a thing?
I don't blame noodles for not understanding this concept because they are dumb and live in mono societies, so unless they have PROPERLY travelled, they will not know that's not the case in good countries, but how the fuck can white girls not get this???

Also on all the Zayn related comments, copes, and arguments, seems it just boils down to curries having a crazy high ceiling for above reason, but crazy low average

India superpower 2020 confirmed

Imagine using a single guy to represent the average of an entire phenotype/population. Extreamly flawed study.

What they should have done, is make a composite image of a face. Take 1000 guys from each nationality, and 'merge' their faces together. Ask women to rate that.

Jfl at kardashians being the hottest armenians. They are more synthetic tissue than organic. Also they’re half armenian.

To be honest.

The list is inaccurate, it uses stacy and chad celebrities to represent the entire race, which can have radically different features to their population.

Ironically the people they use to represent each respective country are those whose features are closer to that of european features, so its basically "who looks more white" list

@ChinaCurry stop with the bait threads

Lifefuel for @RREEEEEEEEE

The only advice I have for curries is just be white. Either be half white with the other half being North Indian or be 1 in a 1 000 000 vaguely white passing Indians.

year of the curry

Attachments

• averagecurryin2020.jpg
    averagecurryin2020.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 15
What if Lord Shiva gave us the Coronavirus in 2020 with the intent of wiping out all people except for Indian Men & White Foids? Wouldn't that be something?

Shiva, The Creator & Destroyer

shiva.png

Cliffs: JBC

gettyimages-456821376-e1505664224330.jpg

What if Lord Shiva gave us the Coronavirus in 2020 with the intent of wiping out all people except for Indian Men & White Foids? Wouldn't that be something?

Shiva, The Creator & Destroyer

shiva.png

Cliffs: JBC

gettyimages-456821376-e1505664224330.jpg
:kys:

How many curries are even in America? Most of the ugly ones are probably conflated with Latinos.

this year is starting pretty fucking well for curries ngl

Lifefuel for @RREEEEEEEEE
It's not lifefuel because I cannot compete. I was in Pakistan and I was getting mogged brutally by the men there. I saw so many guys with blue eyes or green eyes and white skin. They have had the best phenotype I had ever seen. I saw a boy with golden skin, brown hair that complemented his skin color and light green/yellow-ish eyes. Absolutely gorgeous, man. People think Pakistanis are ugly but that's because they haven't seen the Pakistani slayers that don't go abroad. The ones that live abroad tend to be subhuman.

It's not lifefuel because I cannot compete. I was in Pakistan and I was getting mogged brutally by the men there. I saw so many guys with blue eyes or green eyes and white skin. They have had the best phenotype I had ever seen. I saw a boy with golden skin, brown hair that complemented his skin color and light green/yellow-ish eyes. Absolutely gorgeous, man. People think Pakistanis are ugly but that's because they haven't seen the Pakistani slayers that don't go abroad. The ones that live abroad tend to be subhuman.
brutal truth. were they kashmiri,punjabis, afhganis? In my family, all my pakistatni relatives are trash looking same with indian

brutal truth. were they kashmiri,punjabis, afhganis? In my family, all my pakistatni relatives are trash looking same with indian
They were both Punjabis and Pashtuns, but a higher concentration of the latter. The few Kashmiris that I did see didn't have colored eyes. For a brief period, I was with a Shia family and two of their sons, one aged 22 and the other 30, had blue-green eyes. The 22 year old was 6 feet whereas the 30 year old was 6'2, with hunter eyes and an insane brow-ridge. He looked like a high T brute. The one Chad Pakistani Punjabi that lives here, his nephew has blue-grey eyes, white skin and dark brown hair. But the nephew lives in Pakistan, his father is in the army working as a major.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back