Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CURRIES GETTING MOGGED BRUTALLY CURRYCELS DON'T ENTER

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

Mogs me bcz big balls and high Testosterone

Over for no myostatindisordercel :(

Over for no myostatindisordercel :(
It doesn't has any myostatin deficiency. It's like that naturally. Infact it probably lost it's way from some jungle and ended up between humans.

Imagine if it would be modified to have no myostatin tho it would be huge as fuck.
My weigh is below the weigh of 10 years old girl :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Over for lowT-lightWeightCels
Bro that's not possible a 10 year old girl weighs what around 25-35 kg?

Last edited:
Curries just can't win

It doesn't has any myostatin deficiency. It's like that naturally. Infact it probably lost it's way from some jungle and ended up between humans.

Imagine if it would be modified to have no myostatin tho it would be huge as fuck.

Bro that's not possible a 10 year old girl weighs what around 25-35 kg?
Looked it up and this is gaur bull or seladang bulls, massive af, i think if they ever do one wiithout myostatin they would be too big to even walk lol.

over for broken asphalt cels

i wonder why they worship them

Looked it up and this is gaur bull or seladang bulls, massive af, i think if they ever do one wiithout myostatin they would be too big to even walk lol.
Yeah they will probably collapse on their own weight similar to that which happens in artificially breed chicken who end up getting bone fractures because their body can't support all that muscle.

Take the bullpill

If only that big bugger would gore a few foids in a arena, happy times it would be.

Yeah they will probably collapse on their own weight similar to that which happens in artificially breed chicken who end up getting bone fractures because their body can't support all that muscle.
Makes me wonder about mass monster bodybuilders in off season or pro strongman in off season when they are bulking, their bones and tendons must be crying every morning when they wake up. Do you have the link to the study on chicken? The only one i saw was when they injected testosterone back to castrated capon, and they got back to being aggressive like those who wasn't castrated.

steroidcels GTFIH

Makes me wonder about mass monster bodybuilders in off season or pro strongman in off season when they are bulking, their bones and tendons must be crying every morning when they wake up. Do you have the link to the study on chicken? The only one i saw was when they injected testosterone back to castrated capon, and they got back to being aggressive like those who wasn't castrated.
I don't have any link to a study I actually learned this from a documentary on chickens. Don't know about the bodybuilders.

All I could find is this

But it has an interesting fact
In the 1920’s, the average chicken at market weight was 2.5 pounds and the U.S. population to feed was 115 million. Through a number of improvements in breeding, nutrition, veterinary care and bird health, today’s chicken farmers are able to raise bigger and healthier birds faster – an average of about 6 pounds at market weight today, to feed the current U.S. population of approximately 320 million.

Certainly bodybuilders aren't thrice the normal weight of an average adult human.