Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curries/ethnics cant even surgery max

Buglyethnic

Buglyethnic

Banned
-
This is what happens if we try to ascend via plastic surgery

its his retarded nose tbh, its completely out of proportions

I just want to hug your pepesaur avatar. I want a pet like that.

Currycels are the most bullied deathnics in the world. We are mogged by whites on all fields even in our own country.
indiachan.com/pol/res/3384.html

I think the lips are the biggest problem. Not sure why he plumped them up like that unless gay.

He wouldnt get surgery this lip surgery. jaw surgery is alone is enough.wasted tbh..

His lips, his eyebrows and his nose are very off.

Eyebrows is just how he plucked them so no damage there. Yeah nose is too small but I think the gay lips are worse.

Eyebrows is just how he plucked them so no damage there. Yeah nose is too small but I think the gay lips are worse.
his eyebrows are too thick and perfectly shaped even for an ethnic. It could be that he got an eyebrow transplant too or just make-up.

Only realistic option for ethnics is to suimaxx.

He mogs me, a lot

I’d rather look like him

Lol I wish i had his jawline... dream tbh

Currycels are the most bullied deathnics in the world. We are mogged by whites on all fields even in our own country.
indiachan.com/pol/res/3384.html
LMAO wtf is indiachan? Do all curries moved out from 4chan and made that? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LMAO wtf is indiachan? Do all curries moved out from 4chan and made that? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No. Its been around since 2016 although its pretty obscure. Most of the content deals with Indian politics and most there are Hindu nationalists.

Last edited:
Damn this feels bad

There is no gym/surgery for your race

He should've gotten a better rhino and should stop wearing fucking makeup.

There's simply just no hope.