Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curries down bad on being a self hating faggot.

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Read at this article:
www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/don-t-tell-me-it-s-fact-all-muslims-south-asia-are-descended-rapists-8375422.html%3famp

The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders. Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that? Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder. FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!!! Curries, please JUST STOP EXIST AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity. If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just stop exist and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are. You're the ultimate voluntary submissive gullible slave race. Never conquered anyone and let invaders destroying you. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST STOP EXIST ALREADY FOR BEING A SUBMISSIVE FAGGOT TO FOREIGN INVADER WHILE BEING A FANATIC DSYGENIC VEGAN TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME.

HELLO SAAAR I HAVE 6,969% BRIISH DNA AND I'M UPPER CASTE:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
AND IM ALSO DONT EAT MEAT SAAAARRRR:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

HELLO SAAR ARRANGED MARRIAGE IS TRADITION AND THIS IS MY COUSIN.

RESULT:
Image 2

@Govid_Dorious
@wereq
@Adolf Hitler

Last edited:
Self hating incel race ?

No greater curse in the world than being curry.

white liberals are no different than that

Im curry and I actually agree with you. curries that try to get whites to accept them as their own are cringe and should just accept the fact that they're non-whites

PLEASE JUST STOP EXIST ALREADY FOR BEING A SUBMISSIVE FAGGOT TO FOREIGN INVADER WHILE BEING A FANATIC DSYGENIC VEGAN TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME.​
Maybe They deserved it for fucked up the already-subhuman jungle gook

They’re always down bad

Curry muslims are so retarded jfl. Aren't even considered real muslims by Arabs and yet they're more fanatic than the Middle Eastern muslims.

So fucking over for the mudmen’s :feelsrope: @Zozizo