Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel curries cant even let me cope by eating

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
As if making me curry wasn't bad enough, my curry parents always told me to stay away from eating meat and told me that i should only eat vegetarian food my whole life if i wanted to go to heaven when i die. As a result, i have always been a lankelet framecel my whole life due to this bullshit vegetarian diet I have always been eating. I can't even eat my favorite food jfl. Its only been since last year since i actually started to eat meat. Fuck i was missing out in life by not eating meat :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

As if making me indian wasnt bad enough, they also wanted to take away my eating rights as well. Everyday in highschool i was bullied for being vegetarian. Foids used to think i was weird for not eating meat, every chad i knew ate meat, even normies clowned me for being vegetarian, normies used to throw school parties ever year and order food fast food but i couldnt eat anything cuz of the fear i would go to hell if i ate meat as a result, i heavily missed out on school parties fun etc. I just wished i was blackpilled during my highshool days so i could at least enjoy eating meat. I was so bluepilled and brainwashed during my youth, I literally though i would go to hell and die a sufferable death if i even touched meat.

Curry food is also the most unhealthies food ever, even curry vegetarian food is unhealthy as shit. High in carbs, low in protein, high in cholestrol and fats. At least whites, nigs, beaners, rices have the freedom to eat whatever they want. At least their parents do not force them to follow a non meat based diet. Any curry brocels can relate to me in this?

Are you Gujarati?

Are your parents poor? A lot of Gujus I knew went from being midgets as kids to tallfags as adults because their parents gave them growth hormones.

Are your parents poor? A lot of Gujus I knew went from being midgets as kids to tallfags as adults because their parents gave them growth hormones.
no but my parents did not give me growth hormones but i still became tall

sad man
The more I hear about curryies the more I feel bad about them

But I don't understand the eating meat and going to hell? Is it a religion thing? Like Indians believe they will go to hell if they eat meat? But how doe that makes sense considering humans have been eating meat since the beginning of civilizations?

What about now? Have you changed your diet?

yes i started to eat eggs, chicken and a protein shake, but i only eat it a few times a week
That's good. Eat meat everyday if possible atleast once and gymmaxx if you can. It might help you increase your bone density.

I live off my father's money so I am able to meat only few days a week. I would eat 2-3 times a day if I were richer

what they say in gujjew...kaem cho bitches?

The amount of spices we use in our food supposed to be healthy & good for us yet we still are subhuman & smell like curry.

sad man
The more I hear about curryies the more I feel bad about them

But I don't understand the eating meat and going to hell? Is it a religion thing? Like Indians believe they will go to hell if they eat meat? But how doe that makes sense considering humans have been eating meat since the beginning of civilizations?
not all Indians it is a Gujarati thing a lot of gujjus are vegetarians culturally and are dicks about it too to other Indians I am a South Indian Hindu who eats meat and beef

How tall are you? Age? Are you in the US

6’3 last time I checked and no I’m not in the US
Good height.

some short white girls are height fetishists and will date a curry.

however, imo the only ascension is if you actually breed a foid

imo some curry foids are also into tall men in the west.

perhaps use it to your advantage before it’s too damn late

curry genetics can be brutal but at least it looks like you’ve got height on your side

not eating enough meat is a big reason why they are such subhumans

I never heard of this and I know lots of Gujaratis

Good height.

some short white girls are height fetishists and will date a curry.

however, imo the only ascension is if you actually breed a foid

imo some curry foids are also into tall men in the west.

perhaps use it to your advantage before it’s too damn late

curry genetics can be brutal but at least it looks like you’ve got height on your side
Yeah I’m trying to gymmax rn cuz I’m too skinny for my height my goal is around 80 kgs of pure lean muscle rn I’m around 65 kgs

As if making me curry wasn't bad enough, my curry parents always told me to stay away from eating meat and told me that i should only eat vegetarian food my whole life if i wanted to go to heaven when i die. As a result, i have always been a lankelet framecel my whole life due to this bullshit vegetarian diet I have always been eating. I can't even eat my favorite food jfl. Its only been since last year since i actually started to eat meat. Fuck i was missing out in life by not eating meat :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

As if making me indian wasnt bad enough, they also wanted to take away my eating rights as well. Everyday in highschool i was bullied for being vegetarian. Foids used to think i was weird for not eating meat, every chad i knew ate meat, even normies clowned me for being vegetarian, normies used to throw school parties ever year and order food fast food but i couldnt eat anything cuz of the fear i would go to hell if i ate meat as a result, i heavily missed out on school parties fun etc. I just wished i was blackpilled during my highshool days so i could at least enjoy eating meat. I was so bluepilled and brainwashed during my youth, I literally though i would go to hell and die a sufferable death if i even touched meat.

Curry food is also the most unhealthies food ever, even curry vegetarian food is unhealthy as shit. High in carbs, low in protein, high in cholestrol and fats. At least whites, nigs, beaners, rices have the freedom to eat whatever they want. At least their parents do not force them to follow a non meat based diet. Any curry brocels can relate to me in this?
what religion are your parents?

It's like curry parents TRY to make their children incel

It's like curry parents TRY to make their children incel
exactly. they tell you not to play any sports as a kid cuz you'll get hurt.
Curry parents tell you not to go to gym since it'll mess up your height.
curry parents give you such low protein and high carb diet to make you skinnyfat, framecel,manlet.
curry parents also dont tell you to socialize with the opposite gender because "muhh you're not supposed to talk to girls untill your married"
Curry parents will make you a 24/7 studycel, wageslaver..

I am one nigger nobody uses growth hormones stop smoke crack nigger

Last edited:
Paki here. I eat meat whenever I want. Fuck India

Not eating meat is a truecel trait: lack of muscle mass, weak jaw, frail bones. But you can always bulk and gymaxx

Fakecel tallfaggot get the fuck out
Behenchod Madarchod kutte ki aulad
Saying a tall guy can’t be incel is like saying a white guy can’t be incel. I’m a khhv at 20 btw my height has never helped me attract foids. I always get brutually rejected

Saying a tall guy can’t be incel is like saying a white guy can’t be incel. I’m a khhv at 20 btw my height has never helped me attract foids. I always get brutually rejected
Wasted potential. If I has your height I am positive I would be able to procure Northern European stacies.

Wasted potential. If I has your height I am positive I would be able to procure Northern European stacies.
Are you curry who lives in the west? Even if you race mix, your kids will look curry af

I usually ate a ton of meat, potatoes, and fish growing up but it made me overweight throughout my teen years.