Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Curries & Canada

@Indracel

It's a resurgence of the same phenomenon, on the nuanced scale ^. You had posted on it in Jan I guess..

They have obsession for light skin... probably more than Asians imo
Yep. That's one main motivation. The whole thing is a result of Whiteman worship. The girl is made crazy by "white man sickness" and foids like her do this all the time to Indian men. More often than ever before in history..

Fucking shit country overpopulated by low iq pajeets the one good thing about US is the pajeets there are more high IQ and cultured I heard the punjabi immigrants cause a lot of problems here as well

Fucking shit country overpopulated by low iq pajeets the one good thing about US is the pajeets there are more high IQ and cultured I heard the punjabi immigrants cause a lot of problems here as well
Are they though? More high IQ and cultured, truly? Most of the Indian-Americans in the U.S. were completely cucked by leftist brainwashing. While it is true much of the previous generation of diaspora were successful, their offspring are total NPCs and have been slave to Western leftist bullshit for decades now.

Are they though? More high IQ and cultured, truly? Most of the Indian-Americans in the U.S. were completely cucked by leftist brainwashing. While it is true much of the previous generation of diaspora were successful, their offspring are total NPCs and have been slave to Western leftist bullshit for decades now.
I rather live with leftist npcs than unruly low iq people who come in droves

I rather live with leftist npcs than unruly low iq people who come in droves
Really? How old are you may I ask? Cause this is the statement of a naive noob with little real-world experience. No offense but please take it from me, this stance will change very fast as you age and need to integrate ar various levels.

Give me a break, probably a good reason she doesn't want him around. If a wife doesn't want her own husband to come to Canada then we don't want him either. Most likely he abused her in some way and she was fortunate to get out.

We welcome women like her in Canada
:feelsclown:

They have obsession for light skin... probably more than Asians imo
That’s essentially the initial source of all the hatred Indian men receive on a daily basis.