Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries can finally cope in lockdown

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Most curries can't afford copes like PS4, so generally their main cope is to get wasted on shit cheap liquor.
Liquor shops opened in curryland today, and they are already queueing round the block to get on it...

BBC News - India coronavirus: Delhi shuts some liquor shops due to crowds

Lockdown must be really touch for curries, they had to shit in their homes.

But I had my own ways. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

But I had my own ways. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
1060.jpg

Where's that chincel curry gif?

Lifefuel for currycels

I thought they had super immune systems so they won’t need to lock down

I thought they had super immune systems so they won’t need to lock down
But curry government doesn't understand that, they put lockdown, now we can't even street-shit

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

welcome back buddy boyo!
don't curries also love to play phone games, because they can't afford proper vidya?

welcome back buddy boyo!
don't curries also love to play phone games, because they can't afford proper vidya?
Yes that's right they do, but slightly less than ricemen, remember a decent propertion if northern curries are high T and low inhib.
Also they like to play games in these sort of arcades, in fact this is popular all over Asia, it's basically some dudes front room where he's set up a bunch of PS2 or Ps3 and charges people like 50c to play FIFA or halo together in a sort of curry/ riceman bonding session