Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Curries beating up nigger shoplifters.

High T curries

It's over for us curries. We can barely beat up some skinny sheboons.

very weak for a male against a female

Especially when you realise that Curries are Caucasian and should have the superior muscle mass and density that comes with being a Cuckasian.

Especially when you realise that Curries are Caucasian and should have the superior muscle mass and density that comes with being a Cuckasian.
curries aren't caucasians

to curries are like 70 to 80% aboriginal and only a minority being mostly caucasoid

it will make sense if they were afghan or pure sandniggers

at least they got the job done. certain store owners would refuse to ever put their hands on that sheboon whore because muh you cant ever hit a lady

That's absolutely cucked, people who think like this don't deserve sympathy. Though I'm honestly surprised that there wasn't an event where 20 big guys came out or nowhere to beat the men to their graves for daring to even confront a toilet. Usually this is what happens whenever a man and a toilet argue.

I read a guide somewhere that says if a man and a toilet are lost on an uninhabited island the man should shout or hit the toilet so 20 random buff guys will come out of nowhere to save m'lady and then they will help build a raft for her.

curries aren't caucasians

to curries are like 70 to 80% aboriginal and only a minority being mostly caucasoid

it will make sense if they were afghan or pure sandniggers

Northern Curries are, especially Punjabi and Gujarati curries.

They didnt beat anything they just held them disapointing i would have had fun bashing their skulls

Based curries

more curry store owners need to do this. them being non whites themselves sjws wont touch it with a 100 foot pole so they wont lose any business.

They didnt beat anything they just held them disapointing i would have had fun bashing their skulls
They are self aware and realise how much shit they would get into for destroying sheboons. Sheboons have some of the highest oppression points with soys

Those curries should've shot all those sheboons